Earn money on internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
vikassethi said:
The I would suggest you give yourself sometime because all these freelancing sites are very particular about quality and timely delivery of projects and there is no excuse for this.
Yeah i'll wait.And i'll mail u if i need help.I hope u will help me.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
go for a free host, put some attractive content, put google adsense. Siddharth Maheshwari's father earns Rs. 4500/mth by the abv method!

gaurav_chauhan

Right off the assembly line
:confused: there are such sites on internet which gives the work online.but they ask for deposits.inyone is working for them?how reliable they are?can any give me trusty site.

:confused: there are such sites on internet which gives the work online.but they ask for deposits.inyone is working for them?how reliable they are?can any give me trusty site.

Last edited:

digitmaster

Broken In
Earn money on the internet?

There are lots of opportunities:

Make websites, blogs - do adsense and affiliate marketing.
Freelance jobs - web design, coding, graphic design, writing articles, forum posting, blogging etc.
For lazy chaps - paid surveys, mylot and other get paid stuff - you may get some change to buy a domain name or a rapidshare account.
See *www.paidsurveys.co.in for surveys and freelance stuff.

But never trust anything that requires you to pay initially, unless you are very sure what you are doing.

jiteshbhimani

Broken In
Hi,

I am interested in manual testing of the project.
Is there any site which offers such opportunities and we get paid for it.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
What are various sources of income from blog appart from Google Adsense (putting ads)....????

And how to get more traffic for the site ???

Plz reply...

vikassethi

Broken In
jiteshbhimani said:
Hi,

I am interested in manual testing of the project.
Is there any site which offers such opportunities and we get paid for it.
There are a few projects that are posted on sites like www.rentacoder.com, but the person/company posting those projects would not give them to you unless you are technically qualified or have experience with tools for testing those projects. I will not give you false hopes, but there is too much compitition for testing projects too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom