EA Sports Cricket 2007 version 2 is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

This EA games tends to drag all old game and make them so boring and yet people will buy it for the sakes of old games and EA makes lot of profit thanks to dumb people. :(

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
NFS aint boring.
Forget EA, Rockstar has GTA versions, FinalFantasy had so many versions.
Whats wrong in making new versions and keeping the franchisee on?

T

thunderbird.117

alsiladka said:
NFS aint boring.
Forget EA, Rockstar has GTA versions, FinalFantasy had so many versions.
Whats wrong in making new versions and keeping the franchisee on?

GTA versions gets intresting every time you get to play new vehicles, character and new side mission and new mission. For example compare Vice City with San Anderes. GTA is getting better and better with new stuff. I do not know about final fantasy i never played. I just brought final fantasy 7 or 8 long back. The game sucks i felt like vomiting.

See for instance NFS everything is repeative. The only thing i like in NFS is drag and drift. The drift disappered in Most Wanted. NFS is not all moddable. GTA is fully moddable you can add news stuff. Can we do the same with NFS?. I dont think so. I never heard of modding in NFS. There is no damage models is nfs at all. If i have to play racing game. I would play Test Drive Unlimited, Colin Mcrae and GTR but not NFS. Well that is it for now.

Now coming to the cricket series. The only cricket game ea made good was Cricket 2000 and the news ones are getting worst and worst everytime they release. I would play Brian Lara cricket game by codemasters.

It is mostly EA which makes games sick. I hope crysis wont be the same :(. I just wish that EA games does not buy crytek and make crysis their own franchise which is going made by EA. :(. Please no.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
thunderbird.117 said:
GTA versions gets intresting every time you get to play new vehicles, character and new side mission and new mission. For example compare Vice City with San Anderes. GTA is getting better and better with new stuff. I do not know about final fantasy i never played. I just brought final fantasy 7 or 8 long back. The game sucks i felt like vomiting.

See for instance NFS everything is repeative. The only thing i like in NFS is drag and drift. The drift disappered in Most Wanted. NFS is not all moddable. GTA is fully moddable you can add news stuff. Can we do the same with NFS?. I dont think so. I never heard of modding in NFS. There is no damage models is nfs at all. If i have to play racing game. I would play Test Drive Unlimited, Colin Mcrae and GTR but not NFS. Well that is it for now.

well if you compare NFS MW with Carbon, you get AutoSculpt in Carbon.

btw Racing games will remain REPITITIVE, why, because all we will do is RACE:D.

take Colin McRae 04 & 05 as an example, the difference between these two except Gfx. is CMR05 has more race tracks, more cars, Challenge races & a better damage engine.

now compare NFS MW & C, in NFS C, you do have more Challenge Races, more cars, bigger City:wink:
(the reason why NFS C is not good is b'cos EA hurried the game development process, so thats why it has so much of glitches...& story too short....)

Why EA's title suck is, they release NFS titles every year, BLAME it on EA Bosses:x, they should atleast take two years & bring a nice game. (they SAY that each NFS Title is under TWO years of development, its complete bulls hit).

& NFS is OFCOURSE Moddable :wink:, i had posted a thread on "Ferrari F430, Hummer H2 & Nissan SkyLine GT-R for NFS MW".

i have a BMW M3 GTR on my NFS Porsche Unleashed :D

Rockstar also made GTA SA UN-Moddable in Version 2 release :wink:
(if you goto www.gtaforums.com, you'll see many members asking how to De-Grade their game to version 1 (not to play Hot-Coffee:D), to be able to install mods:wink:

lets hope that the NFS11 gets a new Gfx. Engine & no more stupid story based racing.

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
well if you compare NFS MW with Carbon, you get AutoSculpt in Carbon.

btw Racing games will remain REPITITIVE, why, because all we will do is RACE:D.

take Colin McRae 04 & 05 as an example, the difference between these two except Gfx. is CMR05 has more race tracks, more cars, Challenge races & a better damage engine.

now compare NFS MW & C, in NFS C, you do have more Challenge Races, more cars, bigger City:wink:
(the reason why NFS C is not good is b'cos EA hurried the game development process, so thats why it has so much of glitches...& story too short....)

Why EA's title suck is, they release NFS titles every year, BLAME it on EA Bosses:x, they should atleast take two years & bring a nice game. (they SAY that each NFS Title is under TWO years of development, its complete bulls hit).

& NFS is OFCOURSE Moddable :wink:, i had posted a thread on "Ferrari F430, Hummer H2 & Nissan SkyLine GT-R for NFS MW".

i have a BMW M3 GTR on my NFS Porsche Unleashed :D

Rockstar also made GTA SA UN-Moddable in Version 2 release :wink:
(if you goto www.gtaforums.com, you'll see many members asking how to De-Grade their game to version 1 (not to play Hot-Coffee:D), to be able to install mods:wink:

lets hope that the NFS11 gets a new Gfx. Engine & no more stupid story based racing.

Oh i see. I never modded Racing games. I usally mod mostly RTS. I do not mind a story based racing unless i have more drag and drift i am happy for it.

danantha

Broken In
Is this is an updated version with the bugs are fixed or with more stadiums. Any idea.

Also whether it is available for PC???????

Indian please?!

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
I saw at a noted torrent site mods for EA Cricket 2007 which included the IPL too with all the 8 teams , their franchise and jerseys too !

Dipen01

Youngling
I saw at a noted torrent site mods for EA Cricket 2007 which included the IPL too with all the 8 teams , their franchise and jerseys too !

Its just a mod..

You can find everything related to any cricket game at

*www.planetcricket.net/forums/

and no its not illegal in anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom