EA India showcase features Saboteur, Dante’s Inferno; release dates for 2009’s big titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBytes

In the zone
A bright sunny afternoon, warm air and a gentle sea breeze greeted Mumbai on Thursday. Of course, gamers preferred the cold confines of a hotel banquet hall and the warm glow of several LCD screens showcasing the upcoming titles from Electronics Arts.

Christopher Ng, General Manager for Electronic Arts – Asia Pacific, kicked off the event by introducing four of the soon-to-be-launched titles: Brutal Legend, Dragon Age: Origins, The Saboteur, and Dante's Inferno. He also spoke about the...

To read the full news article, click here

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Re: EA India showcase features Saboteur, Dante’s Inferno; release dates for 2009’s bi

I'm eagerly Waiting for Dante's inferno. Seems to be a God of War killer(Dear GoW fanboys, i'm just kidding)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Re: EA India showcase features Saboteur, Dante’s Inferno; release dates for 2009’s bi

Dante's Inferno BABY! I'm really waiting long & hard for this game. Have got pretty much every walkthrough & gameplay video there is to this game. It's shaping up to be an excellent hack-en-slash title. Not to mention the level design, & boss fights seems larger than life. This is one game I wish comes out in the next few months rather than getting pushed to 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom