EA cricket 2007!!!exciting than its previous versions.a review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
well guys brian lara cricket may rock you by its amazing graphics and gameplay.(i have only played its demo).

but ea cricket 2007 has emerged in to a new era of cricket.:).
well though the game is quite easier than brian lara cricket2007 i guess.
because in it you can hit six sixes in six balls.in the easy mode.

there is also a slight improvement in its graphix.
but the main improvement they have made is that they have added the ashes series.which is an important segment in the game.
which starts after a cutscene(recorded video of the real matches.) .
after that you are given some objectives to fulfil.
like score 50. and dont runout any of your batsman.

if you fulfil that objective than another objective gets unlocked.

likewise as you win you also unlock some movies(recorded video of matches).

it has also improved its option screen.

well the main thing which attracts it its EA trax.it has added some marvelous
trax on it.though these trax should have been added in nfs series. :)

well all in all it is better than its previous versions.and it also rocks.its good for those cant run brian lara on their system(due to its heavy graphix).

others who have also played this game please post your comments here.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
It's buggy and seems to be immature. just compare it with FIFA07 and you will know what i mean.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Never felt like playing any Brian Lara game post Brian Lara 99.So yes EA's Cricket 2007 is pretty much the last cricket game I have played.Oh yes it is far better than those 2004 & 2005 trash they called "cricket" games.The shots a relatively easier.Players looks pretty realistic but still no improvement for the Umpire's weight issues.Methinks they oughta be given a diet regime.:D

Anyways the overall feel is very good.The square cuts,leg glances & straight drives are done pretty accurately.Apart from their names being screwed up the title is a fine makeover from it's lousy predecessors.In the bowling department I had a hard time tackling the spinners & I know I suck at dodging spin attacks.:|

Commentary is pretty good too & does not get much repetitve like before.Overall this is a fine title.

comrade

foreign return(0)
EA is boring us nowadays with its monotonous cricket series...only game that i enjoyed bye EA is cricket 2002.
,,,for god sake ask them to remove riche benaud commentary...been there since cricket 97

xbonez

NP : Crysis
of all the sports games by EA, cricket is the worst. in fact i think its the worst of all their games

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
quan chi said:
well guys brian lara cricket may rock you by its amazing graphics and gameplay.(i have only played its demo).

but ea cricket 2007 has emerged in to a new era of cricket.:).
well though the game is quite easier than brian lara cricket2007 i guess.
because in it you can hit six sixes in six balls.in the easy mode.

there is also a slight improvement in its graphix.
but the main improvement they have made is that they have added the ashes series.which is an important segment in the game.
which starts after a cutscene(recorded video of the real matches.) .
after that you are given some objectives to fulfil.
like score 50. and dont runout any of your batsman.

if you fulfil that objective than another objective gets unlocked.

likewise as you win you also unlock some movies(recorded video of matches).

it has also improved its option screen.

well the main thing which attracts it its EA trax.it has added some marvelous
trax on it.though these trax should have been added in nfs series. :)

well all in all it is better than its previous versions.and it also rocks.its good for those cant run brian lara on their system(due to its heavy graphix).

others who have also played this game please post your comments here.
And if you want to make EA cricket more interesting then go here
www.planetcricket.net for all the patches including AI,kits,stadiums updates and faces by me(gaurav_indian).:D

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
xbonez said:
of all the sports games by EA, cricket is the worst. in fact i think its the worst of all their games

Ekdum correct.... If the computer has to score 200 in 10 overs, it will score at same pace as it has to score 30 in 10 overs. graphics are poor... game is lame as compared to other EA games.

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
comrade said:
EA is boring us nowadays with its monotonous cricket series...only game that i enjoyed bye EA is cricket 2002.
,,,for god sake ask them to remove riche benaud commentary...been there since cricket 97

well yes they should change the commentary.
but now as allwyndlima stated before in ea 2007 they have made a slight change in commentary. its not repeatitve as before.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
hv u seen a thing,u can take always two runs when u play the ball in the deep but computer always prefers singles:D.

n man shot making is not so easy in 5 star difficulty level.try English Domestic(Natwest Pro 40) and u ll find that out.

a gr8 thing is that u can always use reverse sweep(even to Brett Lee bowling at 156kms/hr):D

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
BULLZI said:
hv u seen a thing,u can take always two runs when u play the ball in the deep but computer always prefers singles:D.

n man shot making is not so easy in 5 star difficulty level.try English Domestic(Natwest Pro 40) and u ll find that out.

a gr8 thing is that u can always use reverse sweep(even to Brett Lee bowling at 156kms/hr):D

yes in this version the players can run faster.on almost every ball two runs can be taken.:D

jatt

In the zone
my configuration is celron 1.2 ram 256 and 120GB hardisk intel 810 motherboard on board graphics i cant able to play this game on this pc i have full version of this game anyone can pm to get thanks

vish786

"The Gentleman"
jatt said:
my configuration is celron 1.2 ram 256 and 120GB hardisk intel 810 motherboard on board graphics i cant able to play this game on this pc i have full version of this game anyone can pm to get thanks

:confused: wat r u trying to tell.... plz reframe ur query....

u cannot play this game on ur comp... ur system config is below minimum requirments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom