Dvd writer not burning any disc

Milindfordigit

Right off the assembly line
:cry: Whenever I try to insert a blank disc inside my dvd writer it takes a huge time to read it and I tried ti burn data by nero through it .. It took 15 hrs to do that..Even after that there was no data inside the dvd... The dvd writer can however read the data..I've tired every possible solution available on net but in vain.. the dvd writer is tsstcorp cddvdw LS-632H on my laptop.. I'm using win xp.. please help..:cry::?: :hyper::hissyfit::flamewar:

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
:cry: Whenever I try to insert a blank disc inside my dvd writer it takes a huge time to read it and I tried ti burn data by nero through it .. It took 15 hrs to do that..Even after that there was no data inside the dvd... The dvd writer can however read the data..I've tired every possible solution available on net but in vain.. the dvd writer is tsstcorp cddvdw LS-632H on my laptop.. I'm using win xp.. please help..:cry::?: :hyper::hissyfit::flamewar:

there is problem of lens so use lens cleaner DVD if the problem remains same then buy new external USB DVD Writer.

Top Bottom