Dust inside camera lens

kbar1

Journeyman
I have a Samsung Galaxy SL I9003, bought in October 2011. I've noticed that dust has been collecting inside the camera lens. Images appear dull, and autofocus has trouble doing its job. Twice I have given the phone to the SC. They've just cleaned the lens and given it back, advising me to use the pouch (I have been using it, grrrrr). They also claim that the problem is quite common. Each time, a few weeks after getting the phone back, the dust again becomes too much to ignore. Now I'm about to give it for a third time.

I saw a poster at the SC saying something to the effect of "If you're not satisfied with the service, tell us." Also given are the email IDs of (apparently) important executives in Samsung. Can I expect a response?

I think this is a manufacturing defect. Does anyone else have a similar experience? What should I do? Ask them for a replacement/refund? (Yeah, that's gonna happen, I know.)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
yes. They will respond no doubt. Call their all india toll free helpline if possible. Most of big reputed companies respond to most of their emails.
Just write everything in detail and adress them properly and dont use SMS language(looks real bad in official letters) :wink:

Top Bottom