mkumar

Broken In
Dear all i want to buy a Dual Sim Mob.
1. Budget - 5k MAX
2. Display type and size - As per the budjet
3. Form Factor - Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand - Lg, Motorola or as/ ur suggestion
5. Preferred input method - touchscreen, touch-n-type
6. What camera option you want - Flash, autofocus (if possible) But i need good camera
7. Preferred operating system -
8. Preferred connectivity options - 3G, Wifi
9. Preferred applications -
10. Primary use of handset - multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming (Kids)
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration - Motorola-ex128, Lg-Cookie-Smart-t375,
12. Any other info that you want to share -
a) Currently i am using Nokia 6233, But i am unable to get to Internet. speed due to the this handset also i am using this handset for almost 5 years.
b) I will exchange to get the new one which u people suggest. I live in B`lore.
c) I heard that sim can be used in data card. is it true? if so which data card is the best?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
grab the T375. Won't suggest a 3G with dual sim as battery backup will be poor.
also avoid touch and type mobiles. most use resistive screen and the screen is way too small to make proper use of the touchscreen.

garyhall10

Right off the assembly line
Is the old phone can be exchanged ?
I want a few store which replacing the old phones.
Please reply.

OP
M

mkumar

Broken In
grab the T375. Won't suggest a 3G with dual sim as battery backup will be poor.
also avoid touch and type mobiles. most use resistive screen and the screen is way too small to make proper use of the touchscreen.
Thank u 4 early reply.
I forgot to mention i do lot of messaging. Any other model you want to recommend? How about our very own DESI players?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
in that case why don't you consider QWERTY mobiles? touchscreen can never ever match a hardware QWERTY. Nokia 302 if you can raise your budget by 1k. Else pick Nokia Asha 200. though without 3G or WiFi but cheaper.

OP
M

mkumar

Broken In
I do msg`ng but not of that of typing, I have to forward the off. msg`s to my colleague`s s n juniors. As you said suggested "Lg-Cookie-Smart-t375". Is the camera good? or just average kind of thing?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
all these mobile have average camera regardless of 2MP, 3MP or 5MP. noise will be there so don't expect a lot from these cameras.

OP
M

mkumar

Broken In
all these mobile have average camera regardless of 2MP, 3MP or 5MP. noise will be there so don't expect a lot from these cameras.
Ok, B`cause i didn't had exp. of img. quality of other mob`s, hence i am asking. Is the img. quality comparable to 6233? If it is ok i`ll purchase it otherwise i`ll wait for some new maodels (I hope during Diwali major brands will release new models)
Thank you for your kind reply

Flash

Lost in speed
You've only limited options in here ---->

Dual Sim Mobiles Mobile Price List in India | Flipkart

OP
M

mkumar

Broken In
Thank you "Gearbox" n "Sam". If i am not getting what i want in my budget. Its better to wait for some time till Diwali

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i doubt waiting will bring better camera. most companies are hell bent in bringing touchscreen mobiles with crap battery and poor quality camera.

OP
M

mkumar

Broken In
Sorry for delayed reply "SAM".
If i want all of the above requirement what will b the budget? n what will be the brands?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you want touchscreen based, then best camera mobile at cheap price is Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini at 9.9k. If you are ok with normal candybar non-touch mobile, check Nokia C5 which cost ~7k. Or you can also look for the local brands but i don't trust them.

Top Bottom