Drive Not Shown

Status
Not open for further replies.

neyo

Broken In
hello guys. i'm having a strange problem with my hdd. last week i changed the security settings for drive f: found on the drive properties. unknowingly i checked the deny delete option. it was fine i couldn't delete the files, but after formatting the c: drive and reinstalling xp, i couldn't access the f: drive. i gave an error "Acess denied". after googling i finally found a way. the drive is accessible in my computer but it doesn't show in the disk management or disk defragmentator. and whenever i delete a file on f: drive, it doesn't go to the recycle bin, it gets permanently deleted. will reinstalling xp help. can someone help me out of this. thanks a lot.

OP
N

neyo

Broken In
boy whats the big deal with u? the link just redirects me to the same page! quit playing around man.

sakumar79

Technomancer
No, they are not the same page but the same posts you have made on both Software Troubleshooting and Hardware Troubleshooting... While it wasnt pointed out clearly, it appears that you have double-posted this topic...

Arun

OP
N

neyo

Broken In
sakumar79 said:
No, they are not the same page but the same posts you have made on both Software Troubleshooting and Hardware Troubleshooting... While it wasnt pointed out clearly, it appears that you have double-posted this topic...

Arun

yes i've done it first in mistakenly in the hardware section and later posted it in the software section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom