DR watson post mortem debugger

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiluGeek

Broken In
hello friends i came across this dialog box tiltled -
Dr Watson Post mortem debugger has encountered a problem and need to close, sorry for the incovinence. i want to know wht is this and is it a virus or malware, and

2nd problem -
after my pc boots one small dialog box appears stating - setting personalised setting for RECYCLER.exe/s/ something like that, IS THAT ALSO A VIRUS.

KINDLY ADVISE,

I USE AVAST ANTIVIRUS PROFESSIONAL

tHANKS

yippee

lost in my world
Dr watson is a windows program
*support.microsoft.com/kb/308538

i dont know about recycler.exe i will post if i come up with something useful.....

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
hello friends i came across this dialog box tiltled -
Dr Watson Post mortem debugger has encountered a problem and need to close, sorry for the incovinence. i want to know wht is this and is it a virus or malware, and

2nd problem -
after my pc boots one small dialog box appears stating - setting personalised setting for RECYCLER.exe/s/ something like that, IS THAT ALSO A VIRUS.

KINDLY ADVISE,

I USE AVAST ANTIVIRUS PROFESSIONAL

tHANKS

Yes it is a malware. You can try to block the program from getting executed by using Zone Alarm. I used to get it and I did the same.

And for Recycler.exe, yes it is a malware. Delete it using Noob Killer or block that too using Zone Alarm.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
i was too facing it....and it was not allowing me to be online more than 5min....use zone alarm and block it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom