Download Zune player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
The link is not working buddy :)

*live-tr.com/images/sc/t2/423954_zune_15.png

You can do the same here. But be aware of the software requirements! You need Windows XP Home or Pro with SP2, Windows XP Tablet PC SP2, or Windows XP Media Center 2005 with Rollup Update 2 and Oct. 2006 Rollup Update!

Just forget it if you have Windows 2000 or anything else!

Enjoy, it’s free!

Download

source: cliczune via live-tr news

screenshots: *gallery.emexci.info/index.php?categ...17_sectionid=19

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Windows Media Player with a black matte skin. Why can't Microsoft come up with something original!

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
@aryayush, M$ doesn't know how to make a original thing. They have always copied
others from the past to present & continue to do so in the future also!!

G

gxsaurav

aryaush

thats comment is unnecessary in this thread.

It's a Media Player made to sync & manage Zune, what else do u want in it....i just tried it, it's not Zune Media player, just more like a Front end to Windows media player, specifically made to be used with Zune. WMP11 is already good enough for anything & everything

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
guys me unable to install it ... wen i run the exe it starts with the logo goes to welcome to the social and then says no update found and only close option is there

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
gxsaurav said:
aryaush

thats comment is unnecessary in this thread.

It's a Media Player made to sync & manage Zune, what else do u want in it....i just tried it, it's not Zune Media player, just more like a Front end to Windows media player, specifically made to be used with Zune. WMP11 is already good enough for anything & everything
Though I do agree with you, why couldn't Microsoft have updated the present Windows Media Player 11 to include support for integration and syncing with Zune? Now people need to have two media players on their PC if they buy Zune, though both of them look almost the same and are functionally similar too. And if for some reason Microsoft did feel the need for a separate player, then why not at least have something original in the newer version - I don't think asking for an interface that doesn't look the same is asking for two much. In fact, IMO, WMP 11 looks much better than this one.

Ch@0s

In the zone
This app is only to buy music and sync with the Zune thats it and play the stuff to make sure it works :p. I think windows media player support is in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom