Download video !!!

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
i want to download video from internet.please help me which software(universal) to use ,which i can download video files from Internet.''' thank you.:-x

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Search the forum before posting any queries. There are thousands of threads about this. Here's one :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/software-q/130334-you-tube-download.html#post1273998

PS: n**b!

Last edited:

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
If you are using Mozilla Firefox browser:
install the video download helper add-ons from the below link:
video download helper

If you are using Opera:
Install YouTube Downloader add-ons from the below link:
YouTube Downloader

Already discussed Here

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Do you want to download videos from streaming sites like Youtube.....
yes, i want to download Youtube, Google Videos, and more in FLV, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV formats.

If you are using Mozilla Firefox browser:
install the video download helper add-ons from the below link:
video download helper

If you are using Opera:
Install YouTube Downloader add-ons from the below link:
YouTube Downloader

Already discussed Here
i m using IE8 !!!

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
^^Instead of downloading software to download video better to download Mozilla or Opera Browser & install add on which i already mentioned.

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
Hi :razz:
So I have a very good Universal Video Downloader but the only requirement is that you use Google Chrome (click link to download it:-D). The extension is called Flash Video Downloader for Google Chrome. Trust me you'll never need anything else:) but it has one CON:-x also which doesn't allow you to download YouTube videos but earlier it even supported it. For that you can download Free Youtube Downloader.
so Overall you can trust FVD to download any video but YTD to download YouTube Videos. :-D

Hope this helped !!!

Please reply you are feeling :bananana: OR :|:-(

gamebusterz

Right off the assembly line
For YOUTUBE videos copy the link of the video page and open keepvid.com and then paste the url there and click download, it will ask for some extensions (java applets), download and run them. Then you will see some options for downloading. Click the the format that you want.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
just try the youtubesnips method then, its really good ;).. much better than keepvid and other video file download websites as you dont have to copy paste the link

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
i want to download video from internet.please help me which software(universal) to use ,which i can download video files from Internet.''' thank you.:-x

use firefox + video download helper pluggin. u can download any streaming video on the net..even the images :cool:

Top Bottom