Who are you?

• Total voters

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Had a silly match today where the enemy team was owning my team the entire game. See difference in XP earned:
Match 1743037853 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats

Lina and Sky was on Godlike streak but still we won :mrgreen:

i have bsnl evdo dwnload upto 1mbps however upload is low 160kbps is it enough?
ping matters the most not down/upload speed. Try spectating someone who plays on SEA server.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Well it's not unplayable but at times you'll feel a good sizable difference between when you click & something happens on the screen. Give it a go once and see if you can play.

skeletor13th

Broken In
^^ Well it's not unplayable but at times you'll feel a good sizable difference between when you click & something happens on the screen. Give it a go once and see if you can play.

Downloading 15 GB just to check the play-ability! i think i m gonna pass. Path of exile is only 5 though but dont know anything about its servers and pings. I think i will ask about them in its own thread.

thanks for the reply.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I believe that its a matter of practice to play on high pings.

I have a few friends in Kuwait who play on SEA servers sometimes and they play pretty well even on such pings.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
It's because you're used to a lower ping. Once you get used to it you can easily last hit at that ping. Hell I used to play with 330ms ping until I was 2.7k..

am used to 5-10 ms as I played most games in 10 man lan lobbies :p That aside, 330 is a really high pin :eek:

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
IDK if my internet connection got better or Valve changed the netcode to somehow bypass BSNL network after they launched Reborn beta. I'm getting about 100-200ms ping now. Used to get 250-350ms ping before Reborn was launched.

Top Bottom