Who are you?

• Total voters

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=118706]Alok[/MENTION] no reason to worry. It was my first MOBA game. Even I got a hang of it. It will take a long time for you to understand the most basic things. People will flame a lot at you, just mute all chat or mute their mic if it happens. Once you go past the hate the game is actually quite enjoyable>

Piyush

Lanaya
lol thanks. I already suck hard in multiplayer strategy games :-(

Everyone suck at this game in the beginning. Even most experienced ones suck on some things/ skills/ heroes. So thats not a problem. Add us on steam. Dont give a damn about flaming as some members here are aggressive, but some are helpful as well, topping that chart is me of course :lol:

Alok

Adventurer
I'm adding everyone to my steam friends :)

UPDATE: Looks live I have to buy some games before adding friends :-D Fine I'm going to buy something cheap and worthy.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
TBH, Dota 2's scope is so vast that no one is an expert at the whole game. Players specialize at certain aspects (roles) of the game and they have to complement their deficiency in other aspects by teaming up with players who specialize in aspects that they don't specialize in. This is why this is a heavily team oriented game and tactics is absolutely necessary to win.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone tries to be helpful by picking carries and completing a 5 carry team. So helpful :p

5 man carry teams can still win if played sensibly.

sygeek

Technomancer
Everyone suck at this game in the beginning. Even most experienced ones suck on some things/ skills/ heroes. So thats not a problem. Add us on steam. Dont give a damn about flaming as some members here are aggressive, but some are helpful as well, topping that chart is me of course :lol:
Fang forgot to say that anyone who wants to play with our elite group has to have over 9000 mmr.

DVJex

In the zone
Seamon totally got ignored, lol. And theserpent is the noob pokemon player. Still stuck in starting town.

I'm adding everyone to my steam friends :)
UPDATE: Looks live I have to buy some games before adding friends :-D Fine I'm going to buy something cheap and worthy.
You can also get some of the free games from the PC game deals thread.

Alok

Adventurer
Seamon totally got ignored, lol. And theserpent is the noob pokemon player. Still stuck in starting town.

You can also get some of the free games from the PC game deals thread.
I already have 6 free to play but steam doesn't count them as they being free.

Top Bottom