#  Round 1

StRiKeMaStEr"	vs.	| the_GAME |
Ryuuji		vs.	FusionX
Vim Vee		vs.	Allu Azad

#  Round 2

nιтz			vs.	DVJex
NO/D2		vs.	viCKy	Report score
][NSANE		vs.	Doctor of Defense

These are the matches to be conducted ASAP. Players please let us know your timings, we can't ask around all the time. Once again, any one of us (@piyush [MENTION=127755]arijitsinha[/MENTION] [MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION]) can cast your games, ping us whenever you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Please do so if you want the benefit of greater compendium levels at the earliest. Prizemoney will still be $10 after TI4 (if it were to extend beyond).
Winner gets the full amount, added prizepool items go to the second and third(if possible) placed.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
anyone saw EG vs Alliance game? as soon as the picks were done, someone posted on reddit that EG is throwing the game by picking omni and giving alliance CK and wisp, but EG countered rat dota of CK+wisp and won team fights with storm+omni, really a must watch game...storm played really good in this game...

Piyush

Lanaya
anyone saw EG vs Alliance game? as soon as the picks were done, someone posted on reddit that EG is throwing the game by picking omni and giving alliance CK and wisp, but EG countered rat dota of CK+wisp and won team fights with storm+omni, really a must watch game...storm played really good in this game...

Mason was on hunting spree. And dont forget Zai who pulled off some kickass black holes :D

- - - Updated - - -

I think its Demon.Qojkva is taller than that.

But looking at the physique, he looks like Qojkva to me (lil chubby). But nvm, who knows.

Wow 1K !!
Nice

- - - Updated - - -

Really loved that match. Those initiations by MAson were top notch. 1 thing is sure, take out S4 first and the rest of the team falls.
Great play by Zai (Enigma) to pull great black holes, PPD for his drafting (Omni pick) and of course Universe (the only Indian origin pro dota player) for continuing his best performance in off lane

- - - Updated - - -
@thetechfreak
WP man

- - - Updated - - -
@JoJo was there as well :D

hehe thanks :D

Yeah lol. He was trying out a new hero. I was kinda confused how I got so many kills by the end :p
Yeah, saw alliance using the Naga Siren, got inspired. Sent out the illusions to farm, only thing is that i need radiance before i can do that.
So i n00bed it.

Today's match. 20 kills in pub with Jaggu. Omni slashing a loner feels so g000d.

*i.imgur.com/Qz8mClo.jpg

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Alliance will rat even with Naga Siren.

- - - Updated - - -

But still, if I think about it. The objective of Dota is to destroy ancients and not get kills. Therefore, isn't Rat dota a legitimate tactic?

Ramu56

Journeyman
Alliance will rat even with Naga Siren.

- - - Updated - - -

But still, if I think about it. The objective of Dota is to destroy ancients and not get kills. Therefore, isn't Rat dota a legitimate tactic?
What about fun? People did not raise 10 million $ to watch that shitty rat dota without any fun.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah. It is not interesting for us. But the players care about winning $4.7 Mil and not about our fun.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, if you were Admiral Bulldog, what would you do to win the $4.7 mil?

Ramu56

Journeyman
They are not fan favourites because of rat dota. And you should expect rage from the community when you are doing it.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If they had won a Million dollars using rat, they would not care what the fans think.

But relying solely on rat is what made the fans hate them, if they had a more diverse strategy, fans wouldn't have hated them so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile, saw this on FB:

*fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/10384909_816365998398267_5846149870308329752_n.jpg

Top Bottom