Dos Box with Turbo C++

gameranand

Living to Play
Friends I have installed DosBox thinking that it would make mt Turbo C++ run on full screen but actually it doesn't
I have installed Turbo C++ at C:\TC
Please anyone give a step by step instruction on how to run my program with this.

Neuron

Electronic.
You already know that Turbo c is junk and running it via DOSBOX will only make it 'junker' since some programs produce runtime errors.I use visual c++ 2008 express edition for practicing most of the coding and if a situation comes where using turbo c is unavoidable,only then do i use it and in the windowed mode.Still if you want to dosbox it here are the steps.

(Better if you install TC++ at d:\tc follow the steps)

1.Copy paste the contents of c:\tc\tc into c:\tc itself

2..Make a folder named turboc in C:\ and cut and paste the folderc:\tc into this turboc folder

3.right click on the desktop select new-->shortcut

i)type the location of the item as "x:\Program Files\DOSBox-0.74\DOSBox.exe" -c "mount c c:\turboc" -c c: -c "tc\tc" [replace 'x:\Program Files\DOSBox-0.74\DOSBox.exe' by the actual installation path of dosbox]

ii)click next, enter a name for the shortcut and click finish

iii)Open this newly created shortcut whenever you want to run turbo c

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Well actually I also don't like the interface but didn't knew about other compilers like you said I can use Visual C++ so will use that. Thanks for the advice.

Top Bottom