DOOM 3 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

doom_marine

Journeyman
I just bought a laptop with a Radeon 9600 Graphics card. All my games ran fine on it but DOOM 3.

The thing is that the demo that digit gave ran fine for some time time my display got fully corrupted. I bought the full version and installed it, it ran fine for some time but when it crashed it crashed onto the desktop.

When the demo crashed i could not do anything but reset my laptop.

Please help i have all the latest drivers installed

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
hmmm...can u give ur config??? i mean apart from processor, RAM, etc., give the amount of memory ur card has....

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
and the OS dat you use.... mostly it will be XP anyways can u give us more detail doom_marine

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

game_dev

Broken In
Does this problem occur with other graphics intensive games? There might be a possibility that the graphics processor is getting overheated. See that you are not blocking any openings for air. Also try updating the drivers if you have not.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
well its probable that ur computer does not enough resources left 2 play the game...i mean try disabling ur antivirus and shutting down all useless applications...if u can access the menu of the game, then try setting all the graphics settings 2 the lowest settings....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom