Does India need a revolution?

Revolution or not?

• Yes, we desperately need a revolution that gets us rid of this stupid democratic government.

Votes: 48 73.8%
  • No, I'm happy with the things as they are.

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Cannot say. I don't vote.

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goten

Banned
mediator said:
Ok, lets post wats practically possible not theoretically! I guess its all like a sine wave, that people become corrupt and then a new generation like us arises that wants to undo all the misery and then another generation evolves where everything is in shape and people try to take advantage of it......just like contracting-expanding universe theory!!!!

Mediator ji wat is practically possible is wat we are doing right now.

Wasting our bandwidth.

LOL....Did u eva see that coming.

Peace~~~!

mediator

Technomancer
Well u shudn't say "we" coz the thing u r mostly doing is bashing @thunderbird in this forums. Compare ur post with the post of rest of the members here in this thread....and if u wanna waste bandwidth like that then u can always create another thread to bash the members. Atleast have the ethics to go by the thread creator's request! So wat is really practical in the latest discussion is that kakorotte's son doesn't ruin the thread further by selectively choosing the posts and then simply mocking other people and that too in his first post!

So => LOL....Did u eva see that coming.

Peace~~~!!!??? :neutral:
Buuuuuu

Last edited:
OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
cyberboy_kerala said:
It is the truth and no one can ignore it ,and
Peoples in these military rule does't hav tat much freedom as of oures.And u will go nuts if u hear the restrictions tat these people has to live with.But chinese people are now slowly fighting back,China is the best example for how bad military rule is.

Does China need a revolution?
And Is it possible to start a thread like this for u from china ????? BIG NO
This is what i am talking about..and india rocks in that respect
No disrespect, but you're clearly living in a world of fiction, created by the pseudo-democratic government and its puppet mass-media.

Anyone, who witnessed the barbaric treatment of Hero Honda employees in Haryana by the government and police, will agree that even military regimes aren't this close to being evil. Have you ever noticed peaceful protesters being beaten brutally by the police? The "lathi" treatment is unfortunately a reminiscent of the British Raj, when we were not supposed to be any better than poor cattle. When our own police goes to an extent of committing mass murders, instead of controlling people and separating violent elements embedded within, what chances do you stand even in a peaceful procession in this "democratic" country? I would rather have a bullet in the back of my head than being humiliated publically by the "lathi" of an illeterate sarkari gunda.

And what freedom have you actually been talking about? Freedom of watching crap all day on crappy television channels, or watching gossip/weddings and other non-news on 24*7 news channels? Or lining up in offices to make payments, for telephone/gas/whatever connections and to be repeatedly humiliated by "sarkari babus"? Or is that the freedom to choose a scum among a hundred other scumbags to pollute the parliament, that you seem to cherish so much? Where is your freedom when the son of a "Videshi Queen" is openly projected as our future savior? Where in the hell is your freedom in that?

Do you even know what China is? Be honest! No, you don't. That's because our democratic government doesn't want you to know how much better a "communist" country has become, despite of all the negative opinion of people about their government and corporate ethics. How many Olympic medals did this nation win the last time? Who is dying for a "superpower" status even without any significant influence on World politics and economy? Who's lobyying for a seat in UNSC and getting laughed at for pathetic hopeless efforts? And, China wouldn't have tolerated something like a Kargil, and then certainly wouldn't have shaked hands with the enemy - the murderer of a thousand Indian servicemen.

I needn't even mention Chinese military prowess, missile and space program developments as opposed to ours. Both Indian and Chinese space programs started almost at the same time, but still China is several light-years ahead of us in that department. But how can we look upto better standards to compare ourselves with and set a better goal, when our "leaders" are unable to see past Pakistan for all intents and purposes?

This is China for you.

*www.skyscrapers.cn/forum/attachments/nexo_19DXHuRStgI7.jpg

*img171.imageshack.us/img171/9618/hongkongskylinebymkekylf6.jpg
*static.flickr.com/27/54221159_84fea997bf_b.jpg
*my.freep.cn/ShowPhoto.aspx?PhotoSi...oadPhotos/2006-9-23/21/freep_cn_482860804.jpg
*www.skyscrapers.cn/forum/attachments/2005114182222768_CvaUv2m5DZ5h.jpg
*www.3316.com.cn/photo/uploadphotos/200509/20050901173025745.jpg
*i33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/Shenzhencn/SZ others/01912D86.jpg
*bbs.zahuopu.com/attachments/day_051026/1_iFRo2GQE1c5u.jpg
*www.skyscrapers.cn/forum/attachments/SZ1_AYKPOWRmKebi.jpg
*www.skyscrapers.cn/forum/attachments/012F0DBA_uMDZAQsNU5Sr.jpg
*media.damnfunnypictures.com/dfp/pretty_china_01.jpg
*media.damnfunnypictures.com/dfp/pretty_china_02.jpg
*www.code-d.com/china/victoria-peak-hong-kong-big.jpg

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

Yamaraj said:
No disrespect, but you're clearly living in a world of fiction, created by the pseudo-democratic government and its puppet mass-media.

Anyone, who witnessed the barbaric treatment of Hero Honda employees in Haryana by the government and police, will agree that even military regimes aren't this close to being evil. Have you ever noticed peaceful protesters being beaten brutally by the police? The "lathi" treatment is unfortunately a reminiscent of the British Raj, when we were not supposed to be any better than poor cattle. When our own police goes to an extent of committing mass murders, instead of controlling people and separating violent elements embedded within, what chances do you stand even in a peaceful procession in this "democratic" country? I would rather have a bullet in the back of my head than being humiliated publically by the "lathi" of an illeterate sarkari gunda.

And what freedom have you actually been talking about? Freedom of watching crap all day on crappy television channels, or watching gossip/weddings and other non-news on 24*7 news channels? Or lining up in offices to make payments, for telephone/gas/whatever connections and to be repeatedly humiliated by "sarkari babus"? Or is that the freedom to choose a scum among a hundred other scumbags to pollute the parliament, that you seem to cherish so much? Where is your freedom when the son of a "Videshi Queen" is openly projected as our future savior? Where in the hell is your freedom in that?

Do you even know what China is? Be honest! No, you don't. That's because our democratic government doesn't want you to know how much better a "communist" country has become, despite of all the negative opinion of people about their government and corporate ethics. How many Olympic medals did this nation win the last time? Who is dying for a "superpower" status even without any significant influence on World politics and economy? Who's lobyying for a seat in UNSC and getting laughed at for pathetic hopeless efforts? And, China wouldn't have tolerated something like a Kargil, and then certainly wouldn't have shaked hands with the enemy - the murderer of a thousand Indian servicemen.

I needn't even mention Chinese military prowess, missile and space program developments as opposed to ours. Both Indian and Chinese space programs started almost at the same time, but still China is several light-years ahead of us in that department. But how can we look upto better standards to compare ourselves with and set a better goal, when our "leaders" are unable to see past Pakistan for all intents and purposes?

This is China for you.

*www.skyscrapers.cn/forum/attachments/nexo_19DXHuRStgI7.jpg

*img171.imageshack.us/img171/9618/hongkongskylinebymkekylf6.jpg
*static.flickr.com/27/54221159_84fea997bf_b.jpg
*my.freep.cn/ShowPhoto.aspx?PhotoSize=All&PhotoFont=&PhotoSrc=UploadPhotos/2006-9-23/21/freep_cn_482860804.jpg
*www.skyscrapers.cn/forum/attachments/2005114182222768_CvaUv2m5DZ5h.jpg
*www.3316.com.cn/photo/uploadphotos/200509/20050901173025745.jpg
*i33.photobucket.com/albums/d78/Shenzhencn/SZ%20others/01912D86.jpg
*bbs.zahuopu.com/attachments/day_051026/1_iFRo2GQE1c5u.jpg
*www.skyscrapers.cn/forum/attachments/SZ1_AYKPOWRmKebi.jpg
*www.skyscrapers.cn/forum/attachments/012F0DBA_uMDZAQsNU5Sr.jpg
*media.damnfunnypictures.com/dfp/pretty_china_01.jpg
*media.damnfunnypictures.com/dfp/pretty_china_02.jpg
*www.code-d.com/china/victoria-peak-hong-kong-big.jpg

Sexy :D

*jacques.prevost.free.fr/cahiers/BombayNight.gif

Mumbai :D. Look nothing next to china.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Yamaraj said:
By your logic, which is only a capitalist propaganda, there shouldn't exist any Internet sites, forums, debates or any kind of freedom in China, Pakistan, Thailand, Cuba, Venezuela, Russia and other "military" or communist regimes?

Just one example, I hope you have heard of a place called Tien an Men square in China. Please go to wikipedia and read about it. Then you might have think how much freedom is there in a communist regime.

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
kumarmohit said:
Just one example, I hope you have heard of a place called Tien an Men square in China. Please go to wikipedia and read about it. Then you might have think how much freedom is there in a communist regime.
Tiananmen Square protests and killings are not to be treated as an example of pure cruelty of the Chinese government for its people. I definitely condemn the brutality, but let's not forget that even democratic governments like India and USA have take the same stance against peaceful protesters. I needn't mention J&K, NE, W.Bengal and others where police/army slaughtered civilians in thousands upon thousands. Amerikaans won't ever forget the massacre of Waco, The Civil War and Mexicans are still angry at Amrikaans for taking away Texas and California by force.

Where's the guarantee that Indian government won't react the same way if we started gathering before the Red Fort with the same purpose of disbanding their monkey-rock-band?

Besides, I'm not a communist and neither do I support them. I'll offer them nothing but bullets for eating Indian and singing Chinese. But we need a *strong* government with some geniune will-power and guts to take actions. That's why I keep mentioning China and others.

Last edited:

Goten

Banned
mediator said:
Well u shudn't say "we" coz the thing u r mostly doing is bashing @thunderbird in this forums. Compare ur post with the post of rest of the members here in this thread....and if u wanna waste bandwidth like that then u can always create another thread to bash the members. Atleast have the ethics to go by the thread creator's request! So wat is really practical in the latest discussion is that kakorotte's son doesn't ruin the thread further by selectively choosing the posts and then simply mocking other people and that too in his first post!

So => LOL....Did u eva see that coming.

Peace~~~!!!??? :neutral:
Buuuuuu

I gave an answer related to the topic.

Ur reminding of a mistake i had done earlier so that u can just make urself feel lise a wise old owl.

N by the way I have posted in other topics without targetting ne1.

When I was posting here thunderbird had posted earlier so I replied to his post.

N man really stop behaving like a wise guy coz ur not so old n experienced.

LOL.

So the point is India is revolutionising, if u dont see it then its ur fault.

Its slow n not as wat we wanted but it will work.

Peace~~~!

mediator

Technomancer
I gave an answer related to the topic.

Ur reminding of a mistake i had done earlier so that u can just make urself feel lise a wise old owl.

N by the way I have posted in other topics without targetting ne1.

When I was posting here thunderbird had posted earlier so I replied to his post.

N man really stop behaving like a wise guy coz ur not so old n experienced.
I'm not interested in ur puny confession, please stick to the topic! Looks like @thunderbird is ur favourite victim. Please include me in ur hitlist and quote me as well so as to entertain me and dont do the same mistake here!!

So the point is India is revolutionising, if u dont see it then its ur fault.
Hmm....good point saiyan....u changed my mind! Ulfa,Pok terrorists,50%+ reservation in southern state, a firangi who is unable to speak any IndiAN language properly ruling the ruling political party, porous bihar border, bangladeshis infiltrating like mosquitoes in a house getting voting rights and njoying free treatment in govt hospitals and making Delhi unsafe (I hope u read newspapers), poor unable to get any police help, mid-class people staying out of police circle, rich bending the ruless and mocking the law, people in government offices where they don't know their work or pretend to be stewpid/slob and direct u to some other person where u r again redirected until u spend some 2-3 days or show that u r rich and powerful, salman khan killing people on pavement, animals and then getting away, and then people like u who still haven't snapped out yet of their dreamland either ignoring the reality or making one line statements and then going to their bed again...........endless! Is this what u call revolution? Please go scendent sayain!

Its slow n not as wat we wanted but it will work.
LIke an evolutionary process? ROFL

May be the next time u can waste ur bandwidth by elaborating a little more instead of making stereotypical one line statements just to show off that u r being relevant here. I hope thats not too hard for a little super sayian.

HUH
Peace~~~!

Goten

Banned
mediator said:
May be the next time u can waste ur bandwidth by elaborating a little more instead of making stereotypical one line statements just to show off that u r being relevant here. I hope thats not too hard for a little super sayian.

HUH
Peace~~~!

Lol.

See whose frustrated. And yeah better snap out of DBZ coz its just an id n nothing else.

Looking at ur no. of posts i know whose wasting more bandwidth.

Negative people like you will always looks at the downsides.

People like you just critisize n wine over things n do nothing.

Please gimme a break coz whole world knows that india is a developing economy n in time other things will develop too.

Now for ur facts wich u read n neva saw......

Hmm....good point saiyan....u changed my mind! Ulfa,Pok terrorists,50%+ reservation in southern state, a firangi who is unable to speak any IndiAN language properly ruling the ruling political party, porous bihar border, bangladeshis infiltrating like mosquitoes in a house getting voting rights and njoying free treatment in govt hospitals and making Delhi unsafe (I hope u read newspapers), poor unable to get any police help, mid-class people staying out of police circle, rich bending the ruless and mocking the law, people in government offices where they don't know their work or pretend to be stewpid/slob and direct u to some other person where u r again redirected until u spend some 2-3 days or show that u r rich and powerful, salman khan killing people on pavement, animals and then getting away, and then people like u who still haven't snapped out yet of their dreamland either ignoring the reality or making one line statements and then going to their bed again...........endless! Is this what u call revolution? Please go scendent sayain!

Terrorist activities have decreased.....I have lived in jammu n even been to Indo Pak borders areas for months....Uri sector to b clear....I know wats its like.

Ulfa - Have u eva been to North east....I have spent my childhood there....In Assam n manipur I know wats its like so dont wine dear.

Reservations - People who are poor need this so that rich poor gap is decreased.....What are u thinking mate.....lagta hai engineering nai kar paaye tum...ROFL

U call Sonia Gandhi a firangi - I call her a woman leader - Be it ne nation - Grow up n stop feeling like a slave of firangees....LMAO

Bangladeshi are making Delhi unsafe - where are u in wonderland - delhis unsafe bcoz of it own citizens - Rash driving....Rapes etc

Ur against our law n order - So join something n try to change it - dont wine about it.

I have done a lot of sarkari work n everything can be done as per method all u need is patience.

And pls snap outta DBZ lil boy posing as Mediator MAJIN BUU.

LOL. I pity u for really wining n doing nuthing for MANKIND and for ur own country.

Reading newspapers is not the only thing....Sometimes u gotta see wats the reality.

Huh....Ur a kid....Atleast pretend to be one.

Peace~~~!

mediator

Technomancer
That was quite entertaining! :D

Please gimme a break coz whole world knows that india is a developing economy n in time other things will develop too.
U think its having problems becoz its developing? Hilarious!

Terrorist activities have decreased.....I have lived in jammu n even been to Indo Pak borders areas for months....Uri sector to b clear....I know wats its like.
May be thats y morning newspapers have latest headlines about JnK and about how many people and armymen got killed. Looks I'm dealing with a terrorist here! :D

Ulfa - Have u eva been to North east....I have spent my childhood there....In Assam n manipur I know wats its like so dont wine dear.
hmm...its seems u r quite used to all that misery that u make others feel comfortable about it by telling them "it's all right". U have my sympathy! :)

Reservations - People who are poor need this so that rich poor gap is decreased.....What are u thinking mate.....lagta hai engineering nai kar paaye tum...ROFL
How has it decreased? By dividing the society? Don't make me laugh.What r u.....glutton for ur mockery?
So please don't deviate the thread to reservation. U already deviated a lot. Debate here and entertain me if u have the balls to do so. :neutral:
It seems u got admission in engg through reservation and desperately wanna certify ur career as an inferior one! Good going.

U call Sonia Gandhi a firangi - I call her a woman leader - Be it ne nation - Grow up n stop feeling like a slave of firangees....LMAO
Yea quite a leader when people can't understand what she even speaks in elections. U r really amusing! Personally I have to admire that she tries her level best to speak correctly/fluently but still sounds like an alien.

Bangladeshi are making Delhi unsafe - where are u in wonderland - delhis unsafe bcoz of it own citizens - Rash driving....Rapes etc
Do u even know how to read newspapers and know about the crime by bangladeshis? How absurd!

Ur against our law n order - So join something n try to change it - dont wine about it.
Well who initiated the anti-reservation here in delhi? but I'm definitely not the leader! And please dont confuse "enlightment" with "whining"! Kids really like to jump a lot when they r being enlightened! U r setting perfect examples. Calm down and have a seat!

I have done a lot of sarkari work n everything can be done as per method all u need is patience.
Good! It seems u have a lotta time to waste. What do u do in the meantime standing there...talking to urself or pondering about ur frustrated life that u r so accustomed to that u feel its all fine? Snap out, have a girlfirend, u'll feel a little lighter! ;)

And pls snap outta DBZ lil boy posing as Mediator MAJIN BUU.
Ahh, just to cheer up the little saiyan! But I noticed he got quite a temper!

LOL. I pity u for really wining n doing nuthing for MANKIND and for ur own country.

Reading newspapers is not the only thing....Sometimes u gotta see wats the reality.
What.... u still seeing dreams of me (nice) that I'm dong nuthing? R u on drugs? And I hope u don't witness the reality in ur dreams thinking u r the ONE! So thats right "Sometimes u gotta see wats the reality.", u have to go out in the sun, u have to pinch urself to see if ur still dreaming or not and then do something! Try doing it next time. There's more to life then just sleeping in ur bedroom 24/7.....my cute little saiyan! :D How cute!

Huh....Ur a kid....Atleast pretend to be one.
Ok ok, I noticed u like to stand infront of mirrors a lot! :)

Now show some balls, quote me line by line and speak atleast a little sanely. I hope ur next post wont be filled with ego and childish statements! PLease debate seriously if u want a serious discussion or else ur posts r still better than Jokes2000.com u know! :oops:

Huh
Peace~~~! :D

Goten

Banned
Mediator u got really lot of time to waste.

Man ur online whole day. Wat are u a fat geek.

And its u who is commenting on my each n every post n points.

LOL. I really pity u(Couch Potato).

Do something n stop wining. Elightment doesn't mean arguin but doin sumthing worthful. Ur not enlightened. All u do is whine.

Nehow it seems u enjoy this like a baby. I guess u dont have a gf so thats why ur online whole day n yeah do u have ne real frens coz i got many n I have a girlfren too. Want my frenship or u still wanna whine.

N yeah just dont start crying again replying to wat I told about u....Coz u cry weep n whine a lot.....This is wat u will do all ur life.

Peace~~~!

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
@Goten,
I think you have expressed your opinion, and there is no need to deviate this thread any further. I wouldn't have created this post and poll if everything was alright with this country. Democracy is about active participation, and that requires education and a thought process. Unfortunately, the majority in this country votes only for the sake of voting. They're illeterate, not well read, not interested in thinking, ignorant, lazy, and overall unwilling to take part in the political process that makes a democracy lively.

Ours is, at best, an unconcious democracy. And without serious reforms, things are not going to change on their own. This is the "revolution" we are talking about here.

OP
Yamaraj

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
thunderbird.117 said:
We need an other type of revolution. :)
I'm not ruling out this option at all. I respect those who think they can change Indian socio-political scneraio by participating actively in the electorial process. But I'm not that kind of an optimist. You cannot just start a new party today and expect the whole India to listen and understand your points, so you can cash their loyality in form of votes. Even if not impossible, this will take another century.

So, you can say that I am actually advocating "another" type of revolution.

mediator

Technomancer
Do something n stop wining. Elightment doesn't mean arguin but doin sumthing worthful. Ur not enlightened. All u do is whine.
Like calling others a mommy's boy? U may call me wateva u want as I said ur post is still better than jokes2000.com! If ur posts r not interesting then atleast they r amusing and quite entertaining. Too bad u can't speak to the point anymore, quote me line by line nor invoke that reservation thread. Guess u really don't have the balls! How sad and disappointing! I hope u don't promote ur mockery anymore now! Please stick to the topic! :)

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Yamaraj said:

I think this best fits for you. Is it possible to start a thread which i mentioned earlier frm china for u.i wud like to hear frm u?
If this simple things r not possible not to mention other areas.
Try to start a forum like dis frm china, Yamaraj will be gone in 60 seconds,and u will be in custody.
Now who is living in a world of fiction?

Yamaraj said:

Your r enjoying the freedom every moment even while posting here n reading this and u r asking abt it, Amazing!!.
Read our article 19 "Right to freedom" n in that first one
"Freedom of speech and expression".

yeah it is freedom tat we r able to see a channel 24*7,even if it is crap.it is not about the quality of programs its about doing things tat we want( not to harm others), atleast we r not executed for doing these, but chineese people r not tat fortunate.Chinesse govt executes close to 1000 people a yr, and the other country(in 1st place) is afraid tat they will loose first place.This is chinese official figure and the real no is considered much higher than this.The people they executes includes church people, store keeper's who frauds few thousand rupees tax,n innocent peoples who doen't even get a fair trial...which makes saudia Arabia shame.china is only a high-tech taliban.

And abt "videshi Queen", i dont understand wt u r talking, we all hav freedom to vote her son out,why not use it when he comes,or start ur own movement if u r soo considered abt dis which is more difficult tan sitting at home and saying videshi words "hell" in vidseshi language.
And her son hav right to live here,
"Freedom of residence and settlement"

Yamaraj said:

yeah u r correct , but this is nothing close to wt china does.

Yamaraj said:
This is China for you.
China is ahead of india in many areas,but people who stare at big building and say wow,fails to see the price payed by poor chinese people for these,which includes forced labour,cheap wages,extreme poor condition to work with.How many times in a yr we here about accidents in coal quarries wich kills 300-400 people in china.China and america r two sides of same coin they china loot ter people and environment and america others .India do hav many problems to deal with but rapid development is not india's way, there are so many things to consider including environmental problems, "Slow and steady wins the race"

I do not think India should try to "grow as rapidly as China." Growth is not just an economic issue. Growth has to be aimed within a relevant country context. India has its own unique past, a very different present, and will chart her own version of the future. In that future, the most crtical component is to keep democracy safe.

The average Indian has, over the last almost 50 years, learned to value freedom. That requires India to socialize many actions before they get taken -- this has its own effect on speed. In matters of growth, one has to take a long view of time, and I see India making overall wholesome progress over time. Will that match China's current rate of growth? Probably not. Does not have to. There is a price to everything. We got to be aware of that.

Subroto Bagchi

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
@mediator & goten:

Cut it guyz. This is getting personal..

The thing is that India needs revolution of education certainly without reservation.

mediator

Technomancer
^ and that means we need to change the thinking of people tooo. People r really getting lazy and don't like to do even simple reading/research. They think whats there in curriculum is sufficient. They don't even bother if it conforms to the facts and that what makes them ignorant. And then they spread their ignorance which well read people term as "rumour" and techies as "FUD"!

Excerpts from NCERT books which potrayed Bhagat singh as terrorist is a good example. Imagine what wud have happened if kids thought of it as a fact.

I wont be surprised if later people start believing to some american phreak who may say that vedas were american creation in early A.Ds!

So for revolutionising education, not only we need to know the latest updates in science and technology but we really also need to think differently, instead of being a stereotype slob, shud have a spirit of questioning and shud know all about Vedas tooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom