Do you support Fanboyism for you favorite stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Fanboyism is all around us. There are many members here who fight with other people because of OSs, Mobile Phones, computers and many more.

I do not support fanboyism as everything has pros and cons and I respect other peoples' opinions.

How about you?

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I support, but don't push people into it. I'll let them give it a try, but I hate it when people want to irritate me when they keep telling a particular product is no good without understanding the technicalities behind it.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Some people fight over things like OS and mobiles as if its their own company.Use the products for yourself dont force your opinion on others.What might be best for you might not be good enough for others.;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Why these threads are created by to be or wanna be fanboys or in transition confused ones ?

chooza

Journeyman
Fanboyism is all around us. There are many members here who fight with other people because of OSs, Mobile Phones, computers and many more.

I do not support fanboyism as everything has pros and cons and I respect other peoples' opinions.

How about you?
Absolutely NO, but major people are in this, and if you say something against them or their product they start bombarding you.I believe in personal choice and level of comfort.:DGd Thread Bro.

^Reported.
First there was a lunatic digging up old threads posting 'cool congrats employment' and now this Baba Ramdev. WTF!
Aur koi jaga nahi milti kya?

cyber

my name defines me
I support, but don't push people into it. I'll let them give it a try, but I hate it when people want to irritate me when they keep telling a particular product is no good without understanding the technicalities behind it.
i agree with this

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Well it seems all the people are against Fanboyism but i think when the real fight starts between products, every body who supports any particular product starts making a mockery of theother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom