Do we get M2 sticks bundled with the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrokawal

ELECTRO is here!!
Hi friends!
Recently my friend got a k790i with bill and warranty.
He was told that he would be getting a 1GB M2 stick bundled with the phone.
But inside the box, there was a 64MB M2 stick!
The shopkeeper had to separately give him the 1GB M2 stick...My friend replaced his 64MB M2 stick for the 1GB M2 stick.
My question to u guys is...is this normal?
I mean, aren't u supposed to get the 1GB M2 stick inside the box?
Coz who knows, that the M2 stick the shopkeeper will provide u would be an original one!!
So are we supposed to get the M2 stick (1GB for k790i and 2GB for k810i) box packed?
Kindly reply

Last edited:

prasad_den

Padawan
He was told that he would be getting a 1GB M2 stick bundled with the phone.
But inside the box, there was a 1GB M2 stick!
The shopkeeper had to separately give him the 1GB M2 stick...My friend replaced his 64MB M2 stick for the 1GB M2 stick

:confused: Whats the problem here..?? Did he get one stick inside the box, and one stick from the shopkeeper..??

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Was it mentioned on the box or there was any newspaper ad by the company? If mentioned on the box, it should have been inside the box.

OP
E

electrokawal

ELECTRO is here!!
:confused: Whats the problem here..?? Did he get one stick inside the box, and one stick from the shopkeeper..??

hehe...sorry.....I meant to say that he didn't get a 1GB M2 stick inside the box...Instead he got a 64MB M2 stick...(I've made the correction in the main post as well:D)

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
The stick that comes with the cell remains inside the box only........did ur frend open the box himself or was it opened by the shopkeeper???

OP
E

electrokawal

ELECTRO is here!!
The stick that comes with the cell remains inside the box only........did ur frend open the box himself or was it opened by the shopkeeper???

My friend got his phone say around 2 to 3 months back...
He got the phone with bill and warranty.
The shopkeeper opened the box packed (sealed)piece infront of my friend. My friend realised that there was a 64MB M2 stick inside the box. So he alerted the shopkeeper who in turn replied that he'l be replacing the 64MB stick with a 1GB stick and thus my friend ended up getting the 1GB stick from the shopkeeper...

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i also got the memory card outside the box i got a sandisk (packed and sealed) one. i didn't have to replace my 64mb memory card i still have it.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I don't think K790i and K800i come with the 1gb and 2gb M2 box packed. Its because I don't think SE provides these cards with the phones. SE provides high capacity cards such as these only with its Walkman range of music phones, while all the others get just the 64mb card. The 1gb and 2gb cards with these phones respectively are provided by the shopkeepers.

OP
E

electrokawal

ELECTRO is here!!
I don't think K790i and K800i come with the 1gb and 2gb M2 box packed. Its because I don't think SE provides these cards with the phones. SE provides high capacity cards such as these only with its Walkman range of music phones, while all the others get just the 64mb card. The 1gb and 2gb cards with these phones respectively are provided by the shopkeepers.

Can u plz try to get this fact confirmed from somewhere...
No hurry...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom