Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...

coolboy_n

Broken In
Re: Do u think UFOs exist

hi dude,
well done..!!
UFO sitings r very common..but unfortunately "not in India " !

Bless ya :)

hard_rock

Salieri Family

mail2and said:
To the believers: If you believe in god, please don't force your views on others

To the non-believers: Learn to respect people's views.

Thats all I want to say.... A similar controversy exists in GHOSTS case too...
Those who want to believe will believe it. Since both side (believers and non-believers) havent SEEN the things through their EYES, I think debating on opposite sides is waste, coz nobody will let their beliefs down. If both people are believers then the fun in sharing facts is different.

Now to the Original Question:
Why do UFOs be seen only in other parts of the world and not in India?

I have observed in many cases, UFOs show up near Calm,quiet areas...far from urban areas.. In America most of the people know about the things called UFO ... But assume a similar condition in India. Suppose such things appear in a remote village, then what do they might think... GOD has come to visit their village...They simply might PRAY TO THE UFO[GOD] on seeing in the sky. Forget about reporting to the media... Even they do not have TVs at their homes. Its my opinion.

kumarmohit

Technomancer

I believe in UFOs but I also think that their operators are smart enuf never to be seen or recognized so even though UFOs exist wat we encounter is genrally man made.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin

Thread reopened: first person to abuse gets perm ban. This thread was interesting until 2 people took it over in a fight. Ignore them all of you and here's a link you might like :)

*www.ufoindia.org/sightings.htm

Oh and I've seen UFOs at Bandstand Bandra, along with about 200 other people. You know what? In india i dont think people care for UFOs. They're just some lights in the sky, which go away in a few seconds. Then we're back to our lives. Also, we're not as camera happy as the west. Those of us with cameras seem to be more interested in scandal MMSes than UFOs!

Look at the average westerner, and find the ratio of people with camcorders to those without, and then do the same in India... also, when was the last time you sat on a terrace on a dark night and looked up at the stars looking for signs of life "out there". A lot more people in the west do this than here in india.

Raaabo

mehulved

18 Till I Die............

One thing that makes me feel that UFO sitings are a hoax. If they are so smart and intelligent enough to travel through space, by overtaking time, they have to be inqusitive. IMO, intelligence and inquisitiveness go hand in hand.
So, if they're really inquisitive they should be trying to communicate to us. Why do they keep themselves hidden from us?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer

Thanks Raabo for opening the thread.

Reason why people are loosing hope on UFO sightings is becoz there are too many sightings reported! Most were classifed as Hoaxes. They do it to get media attention and gain popularity.

yashved

Broken In

I once saw a show on Discovery Channel. I think it was Mystery Hunters in Discovery Kids, wherein they showed different ways in which people can be fooled to believe the UFO Sightings.

Often it is Illusion that induces one to believe the UFO sightings.... :)

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member

yashved said:
I once saw a show on Discovery Channel. I think it was Mystery Hunters in Discovery Kids, wherein they showed different ways in which people can be fooled to believe the UFO Sightings.

Often it is Illusion that induces one to believe the UFO sightings.... :)
Ditto on crop circles.

P.S. You're correct about the show! I remember watching it myself.

blackpearl

The Devil

I don't know about UFOs but crop circles are real. I mean, they are not hoaxes or man-made. I don't know who makes them or how but there is certainly something spooky about crop circles. I have read lots of articles on crop circles and seen so many documentaries on crop circle. Man made crop circles are very different from naturally occurring one. No cameras, no motion detectors nothing has ever been able to record a crop circle formation which takes just a few minutes to form complex patterns.

Crop circles are always formed at night and is always accompanied by fog so as to hide the process. Many research teams have tried to record the event but were not successful. All the reports I read had the same story- they wait all night with infrared cameras and motion detectors and what not and nothing happens. Then just a few hours before day break there comes a heavy fog and visibility becomes zero. Within half an hour or so, sometimes just a few minutes, the fog lifts and in place is a magnificent crop circle.

Just mind boggling!!!

hard_rock

Salieri Family

blackpearl said:
Crop circles are always formed at night and is always accompanied by fog so as to hide the process. Many research teams have tried to record the event but were not successful. All the reports I read had the same story- they wait all night with infrared cameras and motion detectors and what not and nothing happens. Then just a few hours before day break there comes a heavy fog and visibility becomes zero. Within half an hour or so, sometimes just a few minutes, the fog lifts and in place is a magnificent crop circle.
I once saw a documentary which in detail spread light about all the thing u said. They even showed a man forming a crop circle and how it is different from the ones which are done at night giving technical details from experts. Even they showed a CAM-Video taken in night.. In that video(which was taken from a distance in night), a light came which revolved few times in few minutes.... Then all was looking again normal.. A crop circle was formed. They also showed few cropcircles in different countries and analysed them.. Thanx Raabo for reopening an interesting thread (For those who believe)

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto

^^^ I guess I've seen the same documentary and they actually revealed later that the nice video was handiwork of some guy ...

About the experts who were commenting about the technical details ... a group formed a crop circle with nothing but simple wood log and filmed it ... later the experts analyzed it and confirmed it's not fake and an official crop circle by UFO ... Only to be embarrassed by watching the video later ... :D

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member

To add more food for thought... The Nazca Lines. There's an interesting little article on wikipedia (Click) which throws more light on either supposed alien involvement or ingenious human imagination resulting in the famous designs.

hard_rock

Salieri Family

AshishSharma said:
About the experts who were commenting about the technical details ... a group formed a crop circle with nothing but simple wood log and filmed it ... later the experts analyzed it and confirmed it's not fake and an official crop circle by UFO ... Only to be embarrassed by watching the video later ... :D

Technical details in the sense about how the crops would be after forming of crop circles. Like the stem of crops would be bent if manually done using wooden logs(which they demonstrated too) and compared it with some suscpicious crop circles. In such crop circles stem were hollow as they have undergone High intensity radiation....
I saw the documentary few years back...So dont remember entire documentary.. Told what I remember.. All I can say is whatever they shown wasnt bogus.. They clearly showed which one are Fake and which one are mysteries..:)

pirates1323

In the zone

I don't know about UFO's........but I believe tht there is another world like earth where life exists ... and ppl r enjoying there more than earth ..lol lolz

planetcall

Indian by heart

There was a whole series of UFO sightseeing on Discovery channel about an year back. It has been repeated too a number of times. It does show that there are many evidences which have not been proved wrong as yet. I don't know whether the UFO's exist but I am very sure that there is ET. There indeed is life in other planets and there are intelligent life forms. There is a lot of development to be done in the physics to understand and reach to that place.
If there is life in other planets then they might be advanced enough to reach to earth too. It is not impossible. The only thing is that we dont have credible evidence and since many evidences are yet not established so it is yet not accepted logically.

Last edited by a moderator:

blackpearl

The Devil

AshishSharma said:
^^^ I guess I've seen the same documentary and they actually revealed later that the nice video was handiwork of some guy ...

You are wrong. Crop circles that are made by humans have broken stems but in real crop circles the stems are not broken but bent. The stem continues to live and grow after being bent, but in the fake crop circles the plant dies after the stem is broken. Scientist believe some kind of heat was used in bending the stem without breaking, just like you heat a glass rod before bending, which otherwise would have broken if tried to bend.

*earthfiles.com/Images/news/B/BeloitSmoothBend7.jpg
Bent stalk of crop circles

*www.planetarymysteries.com/hieronimus/images/node.gif
Normal stalk on the Left and bent stalk on the Right.

Top Bottom