do u hav this wallpaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
where can i find this 2 pics.

*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t979094_mandrake9.jpg
[URL=*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i979093_screenlynucs44468149040e304b2644ba2.jpg] *www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t979093_screenlynucs44468149040e304b2644ba2.jpg
[/URL]

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
give the correct search words & pronto u'll get it...

*tom.azatom.info/misc/img/wp/tux-winfly-killah.1600x1200.jpg
*www.tustrucos.com/wallpapers/Informatica/computadoras-Linux/Tux-vs.-Msn-.jpg

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
koolbluez said:
give the correct search words & pronto u'll get it...

*tom.azatom.info/misc/img/wp/tux-winfly-killah.1600x1200.jpg
*www.tustrucos.com/wallpapers/Informatica/computadoras-Linux/Tux-vs.-Msn-.jpg

so soon... but how did u search them... ?? i searched lot on google but didnt find it.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
like this :D

not gettin the other one right now... also... i've an MB limit & mine has almost run out.. so not tryin...

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
koolbluez, thanks for d trick. ;-)

but stilll dint find the second pic. :-(

Last edited:

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
use the logo name on the wallpaper in robot wallpaper.. might work... i cant get it in ur pic posted..

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
which pic are u searchin for? :shock: there's no description abt that

:shock: :shock:
previously there was no pic in ur post. but now its there :shock: STRANGE

Last edited:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
no the page loaded completely for the first time but there was no pic. I WAS USIN OPERAMINI. MAY BE IT CAUSED A PROBLEM

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
koolbluez said:
do.. do.. harry potters! :D
abhey dhakkan.... how many times have i said u its not harry potter. <ur purposely doing it> its an entirely different character what i'm using. :mad::mad::mad:

pannaguma

Turn The Page
vish786 said:
abhey dhakkan.... how many times have i said u its not harry potter. <ur purposely doing it> its an entirely different character what i'm using. :mad::mad::mad:
i think koolbluez was refering to fun2sh.:p

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
vish786 said:
hahaha :lol: yeh harry potter hi hai "Mano ya na mano". :p

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
vish786 said:
abhey ghonchu.... remember that i was the first guy who said u to stop repeating that u r not HarryPotter... I KNOW IT... u even said that it wont happen again... but yet...

I'm just pullin legs... "purposely" :D as u said... (served the purpose :D)& u always show urs first :D

And.. fun2sh is of course the boy with the lightning scar...

Last edited:
OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
koolbluez said:
abhey ghonchu.... remember that i was the first guy who said u to stop repeating that u r not HarryPotter... I KNOW IT... u even said that it wont happen again... but yet...

I'm just pullin legs... "purposely" :D as u said... (served the purpose :D)& u always show urs first :D

And.. fun2sh is of course the boy with the lightning scar...
abhey khajur... i said i wont post the full pic of avatar in tat post. :D since it was sucking ur bandwidth and its u who's reaptin d same stuff.:D. Anyways did u find d second wallpa. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom