Do terrorists like Kasab deserve a fair trial?

Do terrorists like Kasab deserve a fair trial?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 69.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
That is why the US started it's war on terror after 9/11. I say, our army also join them. I even heard that the ISI may be directly involved. Unless this is done, we will continue to witness such random strikes of huge scale.
Lol....man you want us to join USA :shock: It's funny that when you trace down the roots of fundamentalism you will reach to California, which is in USA. It all started from USA.

One more thing, more people die from friendly fire in USA army than actual killing. American soldiers are notorious for friendly fire. I guess that they did provide them all the latest equipment but failed to provide them the ability to use them. In war it's the aiming skills and good comport that makes one win.

"sorry you had a gun and I just freaked out" hahaha

When the Germans shoot, the British duck. When the British shoot, the Germans duck. When the Americans shoot, EVERYONE ducks!

In the end war will never make things right. It will be a continuous cycle of revenge.

Last edited:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Each and every living being deserves a fair trial. Personally, I am against the death sentence practice. As pathik says, it is an easy way out. That guy should be given a life sentence or something.

Anyway, no matter what punishment is decided for him, he should be given a fair trial. If we consider him as a representation of evil, then be be comparatively "good", we have to treat him like that. I'm not saying that it might spark a feeling of love in his heart for India. I'm just expressing that that kind of behaviour is expected from us, who are on the "good" side.

Moreover, if he is kept alive, he might be of use to the intelligence department in the future.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Tell me one thing.. do people know what "Fair trial" means? and that also to a person like Kasab. On what basis should we give him "Fair trial"??? He has killed so many people and top of it we should give him "Fair trial"? That man should be shot down or hang or whatever , we should make an example out of him!!

If we give him fair trial, terrorists won't be afraid of us. They will think "hey look at this, they are giving him fair trial even after slaughtering so many people, so tomorrow we go and attack Indians, people will give us fair trial also". That shouldn't be the case.

I for one say that "execute him"!! I hope he dies in vain and rots in hell, Jai Hind.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^I don't think you understand "Fair Trial" in the first place. It means that we give him a trial which is not prejudiced. It is necessary that judges are not biased when they give him a punishment. Don't worry, the fact remains that the case against him is too strong for him to ever get out of it alive.

karnivore

in your face..
Yes. He deserves a fair trial. No matter how heinous a crime is, one should always get a chance to say his side of the story and defend his actions. Decisions should be taken on the basis of facts and not on any preconceived notion or prejudice.

amitash

Intel OCer
India is a secular democracy... No one is above anyone else... He deserves a fair trial and should be punished by LAW not by the policy of "an eye for an eye"...

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
^^I don't think you understand "Fair Trial" in the first place. It means that we give him a trial which is not prejudiced. It is necessary that judges are not biased when they give him a punishment. Don't worry, the fact remains that the case against him is too strong for him to ever get out of it alive.
I perfectly understand what is a "Fair Trial" my friend. But, I am just saying that some people are deciding that we should hand over Kasab to Pakistan and let them decide his fate. We all know what will happen after that, he will be let out and Paki will state that he is dead or they will say that he ran away.

That is why I was saying that decide his fate right over here.. weather it is life imprisonment or death sentence.

My 2 cents.

mediator

Technomancer
alexander said:
Each and every living being deserves a fair trial. Personally, I am against the death sentence practice.
I agree, instead the eye and kidney shud be taken out one each and donated to those who lost it in bomb blasts and then the person should be kept alive, fed and blood taken out when needed and donated to those in need!

rosemolr

Journeyman
just give him most painful slow death..if he is able to come out of the jail..i'am sure that something like in the movie The wednesday will happen

clmlbx

Technomancer
well I don't visit this section but for this topic I am

Don't hang him, shoot publicly obviously without trial:-x:-x

one who did not thought before killing so many people has no right to ask for trial. or any mercy or humanity .

Just Kill Him.:-x:-x

J

just in

his trail proves we indians still follow a democracy,and the world especially pak cannot
blame india saying we are like them

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
He deserves a fair trial ,,,killing him without a trial wud do no good either .for many more kasabs are just waiting with bombs strapped to their chests .. rather inject him with some disease that slowly eats up his body during the trial ... or just secretly set him free in israel...

Well...Bush was responsible for assloads of deaths from friednly fire, soldier suicide, innocent people and animals.

Lolerz ...how come he's responsible for deaths due to animals ??

LoRdKsHiTiJ

Hardware Enthusiast
what happens in a trial? kasab's lawyer will try to tell his side of the story & try to defend him. yes?
if that is so, think for a second, the whole world has video footage of his acts. Killing of public officers on duty, killing of innocent civilians.
What possible defense can the lawyer, or ANYBODY can come up against these? Trial or no trial, he will end up being imprisoned for life or dead. LOL!
There's no need for such threads in the first place.

Rahim

Married!
But then what will happen to the testostrone-filled news channells and their donkey reporters?

@mehra: When he drops bombs, animals too, die. You are missing his point.

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
erm...i would say he deserves a fair trail...if not then y the hell do we have the juducial courts??u might as well close down all courts & beat up criminals like people do it in bihar...inside if i feel like killing these *******s myself but then lets not do what al qaeda or taliban do..let us not take law in our own hands...i remember seeing a similar question on cnn-ibn too...where shiv sena was threatening all the lawyers not to defend kasab...that was an idiotic move because being a politician,you have to bring faith of people in our courts...politicians have to bring faith to the courts but these politicians are idiot..i would say bring this person to book..this is what democracy is all about...y are we scared of giving kasab a chance in court??we all know he will be convicted anyway...sure it takes time but in the end the result matters....

nix

Lol....man you want us to join USA :shock: It's funny that when you trace down the roots of fundamentalism you will reach to California, which is in USA. It all started from USA...

well you hate the USA right, wait for a few more decades till china becomes the sole superpower. then you will know how good USA was, compared to what china will be.

dips_view

Broken In
well you hate the USA right, wait for a few more decades till china becomes the sole superpower. then you will know how good USA was, compared to what china will be.

In any system PEOPLE are the last word.No matter what it is COMMUNISM or PEOPLES DEMOCRACY.that's why we must support Liberal U.S or Progressive China.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
@mehra: When he drops bombs, animals too, die. You are missing his point.

okay ,,, but still animals !!

@ nix :: wait for a few years ,,,with obama's policies teh day is not far !!!!! china already is in world domination mode ... the dark continent is already teeming with the chinese from mainland china .....

anarchists will inherit the earth .. ANARCHY FTW >>:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom