Do girls play Video Games???

Status
Not open for further replies.

crack_head

Fireball Venom
Shalu_Sharma said:
@ Goten
1.) Yes. But tell me that you boyz never talk about girls???
2.) Nope. Little girls do that. But still I've seen lots of boyz who love their Action Figures collection and G.I.Joe collections. Dont you??
3.) Well we have to do that. But still we can manage to find time to play games.
5.) We don't polish our nails daily!!! And now don't you shave? Its neccessary na... So Its necceassary for us to care for our nails and hairs. Its not a pass time.
4.) Oops forgot this one. Oh we like this. But I know lots of boyz who like them too. And boys who are crazy about Coke...
6.) Naah... Cant comment on that...
7.) No Me and most of my friends watch Ten Sports + Discovery and Animal Planet. Sometimes Nat. Geo too.

@Shalu
8.) Didn't you miss out Cartoon Network and Disney?? Lot of my cousins (girls) watch them. And their most beloved game is Solitaire and Free Cell.
One free Cheat for your girls to win in Free Cell:
Press [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [F10] to display an option to abort or retry the level. Select the abort option then make any move to win the game.
:D

S

Shalu_Sharma

Solitire and FreeCell... :lol:
You must be kidding. I never install them on my PC (although they come free with windows.)

They are games nobody plays here.
I am more into Sims, NFS : Underground 2, Flight Simulator Age of Empires and Command and Conquer.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Shalu_Sharma said:
Solitire and FreeCell... :lol:
You must be kidding. I never install them on my PC (although they come free with windows.)

They are games nobody plays here.
I am more into Sims, NFS : Underground 2, Flight Simulator Age of Empires and Command and Conquer.

u play nfs underground and command & conquer:rolleyes: i guess ur bit diff from the rest :D

S

Shalu_Sharma

vish786 said:
u play nfs underground and command & conquer:rolleyes: i guess ur bit diff from the rest :D

Well No!!
Some of my friends plays them too. So I am not exactly different...
Its just that you never saw or heard girls playing these games but there are a lots of girls playing these games as we speek.

Right now I am playing Metal Gear Solid : 1. Old game but I like its stealth.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Ofcourse they do......when we had CounterStrike tournament here, 1 team that was competing was having 2 girls in the team. (Although they were knoked in 1st round)

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Shalu_Sharma said:
Well No!!
Some of my friends plays them too. So I am not exactly different...
Its just that you never saw or heard girls playing these games but there are a lots of girls playing these games as we speek.

Right now I am playing Metal Gear Solid : 1. Old game but I like its stealth.

lady ur giving me shocks, tat ur playing such games:D

S

Shalu_Sharma

Yeah. I told you I am playing MGS. So like stealth game. But stopped playing HitMan after codename 47.
The gameplay in HitMan series is too slow. I cant wait that much....

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Shalu_Sharma said:
Yeah. I told you I am playing MGS. So like stealth game. But stopped playing HitMan after codename 47.
The gameplay in HitMan series is too slow. I cant wait that much....

:shock: :shock: :shock: u r just unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
@shalu you seem to like the taste of blood (with pun deliberately intended). tell me you ever played Q3 or UT 2004. if yes, how did you like them?

blackleopard92

In the zone
well, loads of girls in my clg play games.
just this week a they had this sudden CS love, asking for CD's and all that.howto play on hamachi, our clans, any vacant slot. :p

I have observed that all love NFS, and others which use less involment of brains. hostel girls are other breed though, they are into all types of games.

i think girls generally play to kill time, unlike boys who play to "utilize time" :D

girls generally have lots more to do in there time and hence don't like simulations and stuff which require a thesis itself to play them.but, hostel girls are different altogether.

S

Shalu_Sharma

Tech Genius said:
Hitman Codename 47 was crap

No
Try Hitman 2 Silent Assasin.It is the best game in series :))

OOps i mixed up there...

I stopped playing Hitman series after Hitman Contracts.
Sometimes AI is too stupid in these games. So I played HM2: SA.

And @blackleopard92 Racing do require brainwork...

I never played Quack, and I dont like the Graphix of UT 2004.

I am planning to buy Just Cause for PC, anyone played it?

Goten

Banned
blackleopard92 said:
well, loads of girls in my clg play games.
just this week a they had this sudden CS love, asking for CD's and all that.howto play on hamachi, our clans, any vacant slot. :p

I have observed that all love NFS, and others which use less involment of brains. hostel girls are other breed though, they are into all types of games.

i think girls generally play to kill time, unlike boys who play to "utilize time" :D

girls generally have lots more to do in there time and hence don't like simulations and stuff which require a thesis itself to play them.but, hostel girls are different altogether.

Which college are you in man?

Yeah as mentioned earlier gals do play but they aren't freak gamers.

Peace~~~!

S

Shalu_Sharma

**@ Drizzling Blur

Whats that mean?
If you are talking about me, I always buy originals (well most of the time , not always.)

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@leopard dude

hmmm, racing = less brain involvement???

man dont tell me you havent played any Simulation racers before.

they need MORE brainwork than any other game/genre.

just try playing F1C at full , no just 95% (out of 120%) difficulty will do.

you'll need some HARD practice to come in top 6 :p, it needs a LOT of practice & you cant afford to make a mistake, cos if you do...you know...:)). while in race, every corner , chicane, traffic will make your brain work so hard to KEEP the car in (race) line, you'll be exhausted by the end of a hour long race.

dont even get me started on Colin McRae (CMR) & Richard Burns Rally (RBR). :D

play CMR05 championship (in "Advanced" mode), after one round (i.e. 6 stages), i feel a bit exhausted.:)), if i get a sneeze, i try soooooooo darn hard to avoid it:D, coz if i close my eyes for even a second, thats it, my car either gets some SERIOUS damage (like losing a tyre, bumper...:))) or i go out of line & lose 5+ seconds, which is really difficult to make-up.

RBR will need a hardcore WRC & Simulation fan to begin with, & the cars behave just the way the real counterpart do, so... you cant just go & take a turn at 150kmph (like in NFS), if you do, your car will roll-over & completely dis-integrate :p... i hope you got the point.

& talking about arcades such as NFS MW, well you DO have to think a lot on how to evade cops. but not much of brainwork needed here :D

Goten

Banned
blackleopard92 said:
left it after first level..

and i study in NSIT, delhi

Bro so ur Nshit people.

Hehehe.

I guess u get now where I am from.

Hehehe.

Happy gaming bro n yeah reply kartey rahiyo.

Peace~~~!

Shalu_Sharma said:
**@ Drizzling Blur

Whats that mean?
If you are talking about me, I always buy originals (well most of the time , not always.)

Hehe.

Originals. Neva heard sound of that. Damn they r costly. Where r u from. Download if u have bandwidth n yeah why to waste money when u can inveest in other things. I suppose most of the time means 8 out of 10. Actually it should be XERO 2 TEN.

Enjoy life, Game a lot

Peace~~~!

Last edited:

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
5-10 pirated game DVDs = 1 original DVD. now this 10th page discussion has again got me thinking IF the girls have brains? ...don't bring in the question of ethics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom