Discounted Game Offers at Steam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey

Padawan
For those who might be missing on the offer - Steam is providing pretty good discounted price on many games at its website. The offers keep on changing so don't forget to check the offers regularly. Also - these offers will be valid till 03/01/2010 only. Happy Gaming!!

bippukt

In the zone
Yes, some of the offers are really good and unlikely to be surpassed by prices here at retail. I got World in Conflict complete for $10 and STALKER for $2. I have a few more in mind, but I am not sure if I should go for them or not. Torchlight for $5 also seems very nice.

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
I too bought World in Conflict. But I am not able to decide which more to buy. I am looking for VFM. Can somebody help?

bippukt

In the zone
One I can think of Torchlight for $5 - it has nothing ground-breaking, but it does everything almost perfectly. That is what some fellow gamers told me, as did the reviews. I am myself looking to buy it but I am having CC issues right now.

The Witcher enhanced edition at $13 is another VFM game IMO. Eidos Collectors pack is also extremely nice if you like the games in it. It is still $50 though. There is no substitue to browsing the games individually. Or you can wait for the daily deals - they are really bombastic. Torchlight is at the top spot ATM.

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
I am not fan of RPGs. I prefer FPS/Simulation/Racing games more. Moreover I am using Windows 7 and found that some games (classic) do not perform as expected on this OS.

bippukt

In the zone
Well, in that case, I am not the right person as I love strategy and RPG games the most and have XP. You might ask on the Steam forums - you will get plenty of advice there.

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
Bought today: Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box - $7.49. I think its worth that. :)

bippukt

In the zone
I think you are understating it. IMO, it is one of the best deals that you could have got. Congrats, and drive unsafely ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.