Dio is Dead !!!

Ronnie James Dio, of Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Dio and Heaven and Hell fame, the great heavy metal vocalist who first popularized the Devil's Horns symbol, is sadly no more with us.

:CiobarAbt2Cry:

Source: All over the internet

RIP Dio

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Man....! SH$$, SH$$,SH$$,SH$$,SH$$,SH$$,SH$$,SH$$,SH$$. Hell No...!

Man, I just saw this line while logging in (not sure how I missed it), and was praying it is related to something else. Oh man, oh man. He was my favorite. Temple of the King, Dont talk to Strangers....Heaven and Hell. oooh man....damn...! This just made my day..sh$$. You do not know how sad I am.
Top of my head...
If your circle stays unbroken then your a lucky man, cause it never never never has for me.
In the palace of the virgin lies the chalice to a soul, and its likely you might find the answer there.

-R.J.Dio - Invisible
Today the circle broke. For sure.
:(

metalfan

Modern Philosopher
If u Dont give a **** for his death then dont even give a small piece of it here in dis thread LAMER

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Ronnie was the face of Metal. He will be missed by all. The album Heaven and Hell proves how great he was.

RIP DIO

Guys please keep flaming off this thread. While you can hate anyone in a free country like ours, have some sense as to what is the right place and time to show it...

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
If u Dont give a **** for his death then dont even give a small piece of it here in dis thread LAMER

look who's emotional.prolly a person who listened to the only Dio song ever 'holy diver'.poseur.

qwe1

Straight-edged
:D everyone respects dio for his early achievements but he was hardly noticeable to any metal fan of this generation.heaven and hell was good,i'll admit but dio was a junkie

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Every Metalhead who admires Heavy Metal (not the junk Nu-metal or metalcore) will find Dio a great singer.

PS - Personal opinion.
but if you wanna tell me that metalcore or nu metal is awesome. Then keep it to yourself. And dont try to piss me off or you will be owned (believe me i'll pwn u in ur own S**T)

qwe1

Straight-edged
by god!! plz don't say metalcore sucks outside this country.real metal fans will literally piss in your holes

ps: there is nothing as "heavy" metal.thats a misnomer created by idiotic mainstream metal bands/fans who don't understand the genre they play/listen