Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Specs Intel pentium G2020 With IG
DDR3 RAM
Monitor _ 1368*720p

Can anyone suggest good Must play game.

i am interested in action, FPS, Racing (F1),
assasins creed, F12012 ( will it run on medium or low), Dead space 1or mass effect. ( i Really love ME:I on android),

I would love to play F1 2012 if it runs in medium setting lag free.
More must play games?????

gameranand

Living to Play
Specs Intel pentium G2020 With IG
DDR3 RAM
Monitor _ 1368*720p

Can anyone suggest good Must play game.

i am interested in action, FPS, Racing (F1),
assasins creed, F12012 ( will it run on medium or low), Dead space 1or mass effect. ( i Really love ME:I on android),

I would love to play F1 2012 if it runs in medium setting lag free.
More must play games?????

You haven't mentioned your IGP or Motherboard model no. Its hard to give feedback without it, still as a general rule you should be able to play the games you mentioned on Mid-Low settings anyway. :)

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
You haven't mentioned your IGP or Motherboard model no. Its hard to give feedback without it, still as a general rule you should be able to play the games you mentioned on Mid-Low settings anyway. :)

Its Intel DH61WW or something like that

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
same here .. have not played Castlevania - not getting enough time for gaming but as Zangetsuendorsed it :D it must be good.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
OK.....Its been a long time since I came here but you know supplementary exams and all. My ass was literally on the line....Anyway back to topic.

Starcraft series is a RTS series is very known for its awesome storyline and gameplay. And trust me the game is really damn good. I played both the starcraft games back to back and never felt like the game was repetitive or anything.
The story is darn good and in both the games the protagonists are different. In the first game you play as James Raynor and in the second game you Play as his Girlfriend. The game is quite challenging if you try to complete all the achievements also but on normal the game is quite forgiving. Take my word that you won't regret playing the game at all. :)

ok then starcraft is ISO: Gameranand certified :D :D ...but which one to start with? starcraft 2 ?

Aerrow

Journeyman
ok then starcraft is ISO: Gameranand certified :D :D ...but which one to start with? starcraft 2 ?

He is talking about the newest.. and its expansion.. heart of the swarm..

Amazing game... but the older game is not recommended at this point. I didn't like it... though it was a great game during its release time, the graphics and game play mechanics are old school.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I figured, since am well acquainted with blizzard and its once legendary Strategy game (WC3 ROC and TFT), i don't think i will have any problem with coping up with this one. will buy today SC2 and HoS. Thanks anand and all for the heads-up.

rst

Youngling
I didn't find Tomb Raider 2013 in any list

Its one of the best game of 2013

great graphics,story and gameplay

Rating 9.1

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play

Well you can start with Startcraft 1 also but I think the Graphics would be too horrible for you to play it. So just start from Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty and then Heart of the Swarm. Just a watch a video on Youtube or read about the previous story to get the idea about the story and do the reading or watching story video before starting the game or story would be confusing for you. :)

Top Bottom