Digit Patron Helpdesk: Everything you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We apologise for this and any inconvenience caused to you.

This is an online system, which does'nt accept the previous month's code.

And if we try to enter the code of previous month it get mismatched.

Warm Regards,

Digit Patron Team.
I'am upset that once my subscription had ended Digit closed my Digit Patron Account along with my unredeemed points.TOO BAD.Anyways I had redeemed some of my points with 2 good books.Now I have a new account.So I want my points to be restored.

Even though, if you had not renewed your subscription your Patron id will always remain active because this program is not restricted to our subscriber's only but, it is for our new stand reader also.

To check what is wrong with your login account help me with your login id.

Warm Regards,

Digit Patron Helpdesk.

Last edited:

sabret00the

Youngling
hey I'll send u my subscription prev. subscription code and may be u may look up my account info.well I made a new digit patron account as the system tells me that my previous account is non existent.Anyways I wud like to renew my subscription so can u dig up all my previous details if I sent u my subscription code thru a pm.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Is it allowed to enter the Digit Patron Code of the past few months together in the current month or are these to be entered in their respective month duration only?

kadal27

Broken In
Why don't you offer some worthy things as digitpatron gifts since the offers are not much useful for regular subscribers and readers like me who are purchasing most of the publications from Digit?

Gaurav

In the zone
ya, digit should offer some really worthy things such as pen drives, games cd, optical drives etc.. etc..

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
i redeemed my points for a web designing cd but its been 2 mnths i didnt recieve any thing...ne idea wat to do?

Cheers~!

spyingshadow

Broken In
Digit Patron Help

I have been reading digit since January 2005 and I have never missed an issue. When I saw the digit patron column I got really excited. Month after month I tried but to no use. I could never register. I mailed you people so amny times but to no good. Now I feel really frustrated cause I could have converted so many points for digit gifts. BUt I dont think it is possible to register old issues. Please help me now. I really wanna know how can I register.

sanddy

Broken In
due to mailing problem and courier delay i was unable to recieve my ist subscribed copy of DIGIT sep 2006 in time ,and i brought it from the newsstall, i redemed the points and the very next day i get my subscribed copy by post on the 20th of sep ,so now i have 2 genuine copies and 2 patron codes but i cannot redeem both ,waste of RS 125 .can anyone help me here?

plz plz plz .where is your customer care . i'm sending this mail for 4th time. i have reedeemed digit encyclopedia cd for 140 points on oct but there is neither e-mail reply nor courier . plz plz i want u 2 intervain in this matter

plz mail me mony_zoom@yahoo.com

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
I have applied for redemption of points and received my Kasparov Chessmate :)) within 2 months! But its an old version i.e. made in 2004. :rolleyes:

Anyway, since its chess it shouldn't matter much ;)

the code given at the end of the magazine for digit patrons in this issue is not working for me, I had mailed twice yet no reply from your end????????

the code given is - xxxxxxxxxxxx

PLEASE LOOK INTO IT.

Last edited by a moderator:

~It_is_Andrew~

Journeyman
ppl dont post the codes in public even if its not working! i guess...

the november code is not working for me too.... is this a mass problem?!

why the help desk is not responding to my mails, fatbeing you edited my post for the code, I think you didn't notice the post just above mine, there also code is mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom