~~~Digit Meet~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hi guys, as all of u might know due to 8th Anniversary celebration, Digit is organizing a meet.
*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/37238_7w7om/DSC01307.JPG

If I'm not misinterpreting the message, then the meet is in June.
So, any one up for it?

It could be a grand met...
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/16.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/23.png

SRC: This month's Digit, Page 28

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
SUIT UP........
count me in.
btw hope digit doesnt fu<kup the meet the way they did with the forum.

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
If the scriptures cannot help all people in all conditions at all times, of what use, then, are such scriptures? If the scriptures show the way to only the monk and not to the householder, then what need has a householder for such one-sided scriptures? If the scriptures can only help people when they give up all work and retire into the forests, and cannot show the way of lighting the lamp of hope in the hearts people of the workaday world--in the midst of their daily toil, disease, misery, and poverty, in the despondency of the penitent, in the self-reproach of the downtrodden, in the terror of the battlefield, in lust, anger and pleasure, in the joy of victory, in the darkness of defeat, and finally, in the dreaded night of death--then weak humanity has no need at all of such scriptures, and such scriptures will be no scriptures at all!
So???

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guys, please stay on topic.
Anyone interested (rather than Confused and CollG5) in a meet if DIGIT arranges it?

anand1

In the zone
How can it be possible without any official notice. One even can't see the Digit Logo in the banner. I can't trust this.

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^ please buy this month's Digit or get a hold of copy in ur local/School/college/office library and VISIT PAGE 28...

And for all, I guess the venue would be respective Cities, if enough people are gathered (i.e. sent SMS and got registered with Digit)

anand1

In the zone
Okey thats nice. Can anyone confirm the dates. As i have to work out my schedule attending it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom