[Digg]it. The Digg club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
*digg.com/users/aryayush

I’m adding all of you. Might take some time. :)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I know (thanks!), but I needed to post something to show moral support. :)

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Dugg all diggs posted here..

Shout, PM me wen there are more articles to digg..

Last edited:

blackpearl

The Devil
Me too

*digg.com/users/Exploit

I will add you all later. We need atleast 30 users to make it to the upcoming page. After that, just keep your fingers crossed and hope others digg it too.

Also it need to be dugged fast. So don't submit to digg and ask others to digg. First announce that you are submitting so that others get the time to come online for digging.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^+1
Even 20 real fast diggs can get the post to the Upcoming page..

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Me too

*digg.com/users/Exploit

I will add you all later. We need atleast 30 users to make it to the upcoming page. After that, just keep your fingers crossed and hope others digg it too.

Also it need to be dugged fast. So don't submit to digg and ask others to digg. First announce that you are submitting so that others get the time to come online for digging.
Yeah, we could try that. But I guess only for the super important ones.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Please Help Digging These :D

A Java Tutorial
*digg.com/programming/Learning_Java_For_Biginners

An Opera Trick
*digg.com/software/Quiz_Master_Ashwin_s_Blog_Add_More_Speed_Dial_Entries_i

And a must Digg for digit forum lovers (Hehehe Kidding!!!) :D

Come and Visit #think-digit IRC Channel.
*digg.com/odd_stuff/Come_and_Visit_think_digit_IRC_channel

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Do you actually want them to gain any traction? If yes, then adding “Quiz_Master // Ashwin's Blog.: ” to the title is definitely the wrong way to go about doing it.

Well, dugg regardless. :)

slugger

Banned
Bloggers might want to check the portal oneindia(.)in to see if their blogs have been listed there. your posts with oneindia's URL will find its way into search engine results

Digg title: oneindia.in is a fraud site

Description:
A portal, oneindia.in has compiled a directory of blogs without informing the owners. Visitors to the portal can visit these blogs through the portal. However these visitor are not made aware of the visited blogs actual URL. Visitors are made to believe that these blogs are part of the aforementioned portal, which is a total falsification of facts.

Digg link: *digg.com/tech_news/oneindia_in_is_a_fraud_site

Can I get some help digging this. thanks ;)

PS:
do i have to shout out to each friend individually or shouting in my own profile will find its way into everybody's inbox?

Ok, I just found out the bulk shout link - [share]

probably missed it the first time around

Please shout! In the name of MAS!
????

Last edited:
OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Its the Mutual Admiration Society we've formed recently. And I actually meant to say "Please digg", but got lost in the excitement of 'shouting' it seems.

Dugg, btw.

mayanks_098

world is evil
Im in!

Add me

*digg.com/users/mayanks098

Though im not sure how much i would like the idea myself...i mean from inside you feel doing something wrong.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Added.

Now you mustn't look at this in a moral way. The digg system is just made that way. Its all about getting your friends to digg your post. All the big guys do it, so why shouldn't we? There is no way a lone digger can get his posts up the rank with just an interesting topic.

Reminds me of a saying by the great Alexander IXIVI "Friends are your stepping stones to success" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.