Did you receive products ordered by Paymate ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

r2d2

Journeyman
F**k!!! Giftmate to Giftmate transfer disabled from their page, :shock: now you can only top up your a/c through cc/netbanking etc. :(

*www.giftmate.co.in/giftmatec2c/giftmatec2c/GiftmateC2C.aspx

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
r2d2 said:
F**k!!! Giftmate to Giftmate transfer disabled from their page, :shock: now you can only top up your a/c through cc/netbanking etc. :(

*www.giftmate.co.in/giftmatec2c/giftmatec2c/GiftmateC2C.aspx

Oh no... That's really bad news... But I don't understand what problem thye have if users transfer money from their MANY accounts :p to one account.. They would pay anyhow the same money, na ??? :-?

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
The_Devil_Himself said:
lol,same here their site shows shipped but I haven't received any!lol.

Same here dude status showing shipped but i havent recived it yet
called indiatimes people nd they say they will ship it with another courier service have given me some complained no. Dont know when i will recive my product

also i ordered a book for Rs50/- :D from sifymall but havent recived it either there mail says order pending for approval

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
saurabh kakkar said:
also i ordered a book for Rs50/- :D from sifymall but havent recived it either there mail says order pending for approval

that means that your money has not been transferred to sify by paymate... In that case only sify shows such status. Mail paymate as well as sify with all your details like order number, transaction ID, name, contact number, date and time. Then only your case will move forward. !! and regarding Indiatimes, please read there terms and conditions.. I think I have posted above somewhere in one of my posts.... You will get Rs.151 Gift voucher then, if your order took more than 7 days to get shipped :p...

r2d2

Journeyman
Two new giftmate offers
*www.techenclave.com/forums/pagalguy-iimk-give-free-giftmate-vouchers-103205.html

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
amol48 said:
that means that your money has not been transferred to sify by paymate... In that case only sify shows such status. Mail paymate as well as sify with all your details like order number, transaction ID, name, contact number, date and time. Then only your case will move forward. !!.
i had recived this mail from sifymall on 9th Dec

Thank you for shopping at Sify.com
We are delighted to confirm that the payment advice for the order no. s-000******-m ( i have replaced original no with * ) which you had placed on us has been authorized.

Authorization Code : 091**00***0*****( i have replaced original no with * )

This is to confirm that your order is being processed and would be dispatched at the earliest.

Now tell me will they dispatch the Book ? i m not able to call customer care :(
I had mailed them 3 days ago no response :(

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^3-4 din pehle ek sms ssya ki you received another rs 250 voucher,lol,maine bina time waste kare mouse kharid dali.lol
aur tune yeh nahi socha ke woh 250 rs kahan se aaye?:sad: abey maine gift diya hai tujhe :lol:

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
saurabh kakkar said:
i had recived this mail from sifymall on 9th Dec

Thank you for shopping at Sify.com
We are delighted to confirm that the payment advice for the order no. s-000******-m ( i have replaced original no with * ) which you had placed on us has been authorized.

Authorization Code : 091**00***0*****( i have replaced original no with * )

This is to confirm that your order is being processed and would be dispatched at the earliest.

Now tell me will they dispatch the Book ? i m not able to call customer care :(
I had mailed them 3 days ago no response :(

yes ,don't worry then you will get your order.. If you are not able to call them by Phone and they are not replying by mail (which of course they won't) you can try live chat also with them.... you can get them here:
*customercare.sify.net/ikare/cus_getdet.php?cust=3

The_Devil_Himself said:
^^3-4 din pehle ek sms ssya ki you received another rs 250 voucher,lol,maine bina time waste kare mouse kharid dali.lol
Even I got one such voucher :p. I bought a Big Bazaar voucher instantly

boss6484

Right off the assembly line
dont worry the products will come. I got 2 lg 29inch color tvs , 1 bpl 21 inch color tv , 5 toshiba mixer grinder (all from future bazaar.com) and 7 cd walkman from rediff.com

arunks

Hey here is the aks
boss6484 said:
dont worry the products will come. I got 2 lg 29inch color tvs , 1 bpl 21 inch color tv , 5 toshiba mixer grinder (all from future bazaar.com) and 7 cd walkman from rediff.com

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::roll::arrow:

why u purchased all that online...?????

were u able to collect so many gift vouchers....???????

if u spent from ur own pocket then why did u buy online.... U must have bought from local dealer.......

i m very surprised:confused:

Last edited:
M

mousam2gr8

arunks said:
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::roll::arrow:

why u purchased all that online...?????

were u able to collect so many gift vouchers....???????

if u spent from ur own pocket then why didi buy online.... U must have bought from local dealer.......
i m very surft voucherprised:confused:
yr U shock :shock: :shock: arunks:shock: :shock:
i also gt all products n gift voucher which i hav ordered on future bazar n rediff i have gt voucher n othr products mre thn of 150k yest only i rcvd d voucher of 65k
u can also collect many gift voucher of paymate 250/ n do shop online as boss n i did
bus thoda dimag lagaoo

Last edited by a moderator:

arunks

Hey here is the aks
:shock:

what 150K. and 65K...

what do u mean by that...??

150000 and 65000..