Did you ever get your phone stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

napster007

Padawan
A few weeks ago while i was comming back from my coaching institute, i was satnding at a bus stop waiting. I was holding my cellphone (SE w550i) and browsing the net. Two men came in a bike and stood a few feet away from me(i was not paying attention). One of the guys dismounted form the bike while one kept the bike running, the man approached form behing and tapped my hand hard......in a shock i released my cell and the man caught it in a jiffy and ran towads the bike and both of them fled.

For more than 10 minutes i could not put together what had just happened.When i had my cell......it din't feel so great, but man do i miss it now. I'm stuck with a LG 271 (a Fit for nothing phone).

even after police complaints and all i have no hopes of getting the phone back.

so do you guys had your phone ever stolen??

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Re: Did you ever got your phone stolen?

I feel sad reading your story.
I haven't lost any cell till now.Hope i don't in future.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl

whoa..!!exactly the same thing happened with me last yr while returnung from coaching institute.phone still not found

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...

Yup I have.But the kind guy who found it called me back to return it to me.May his soul always be peaceful :)

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan

i wish my love found its way back to me

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Heh.. well i got my phone and all my money stolen at knife point :p

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
I did once lose my phone .. got insurance claim in a month's time and my phone back all intact with my contacts in 6 months time.

praka123

left this forum longback
the same thing happened to my relative in Bangalore. :( 2 men in bike came and catched the phone;fled off! :(
worst thing is,in Banglore,Police is lazy and corrupt. :x

best thing,will be to be aware of what is happening when ur on public places.I have seen idiots who are listening to walkman mobile fones.they wont be loosing phones,but money and other precious things!.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
at least police tried in my case.but it was just contacting ppl from my call list.i never got anything back.and since that day i use bluetooth handsfree outdoors :)

praka123

left this forum longback
^police in blore is worst!.no police at night time in main areas too :( compare that to any other south city like madras;it is bad!

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
well....the day i lost my phone i had a bang from my parents. Now i'm stuck with a good for nothing phone. The chances of finding the phone is almost 0...... thanks to The Indian police who's repo is known all over the world.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
sad story man.:(.Never had any cell phone or money stolen from me.But some of my friends have faced such situations in DTC buses.:(.They are very dangerous,carry even surgical blades in their pckets and don't hesitate in using them if you resist or anything.I would rather hand over my cash myself than getting a deep cut which can't be even stitched.

Yea the chances of getting your cell back is 0.01%,so just be happy with your LG.heh.

kuni5_hem

Broken In
Luckily..neva had such ting wid me..
but one of my frendz cell was stolen in hostel dun no how..:confused:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
even my phone was stolen, on a crowded bus. my beloved w810i, was only 1 month old :(

Status
Not open for further replies.