[DF] Tournament Of Terror - Urban Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
mrintech this thread is supposed to be more or a less an application area for people willing to participate in a fun tournament on a UrT server, but the im-maturity of the other players is starting to show more and more as you go hehe
Very well said. :)

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
lower your ping by using open dns (www(dot)opendns(dot)com)
BSNL dns lags !
lol?
Switching to a faster DNS just reduces the domain resolving time.
After the domian is resolved, data is sent between the 2 IP addresses and the ping time can only be reduced by the routing of the ISP.

Last edited:
^^ but i almost got a 100 reduced when switched over to opendns !

i.e. initially i got 38x as ping in japan's #1 and when switched to opendns, 24x

[DF]Fishface was there at both times

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Don't sign me up, sorry, but I won't be able to play during day time, so I think I won't be able to participate.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
When will the competition begin.

I got the 1on1 syndrome from some RSA Kids and now i m bored...I spread the syndrome just like a HIV:grin: and now I m cured by Gagan...

U guys can urself decide on which day who vs who and i will surely come to spec there...Is that ok...sorry guys...:twisted:

toofan

Technomancer
I knew it already, I as just waiting that how far you can go, its easy to say then do it rather. And this is totally not your stuff to arrange such events. Your personality is not like such. and now making excuses(adding gagan to ur excuse) will not save U from the criticism U r getting.

You should take inspiration form Gagan and other friends who are of same age as you but behave much maturely here.

Its not intended to hurt you but as your friend, its necessary.

toofan

Technomancer
RSA Kab re launch hoga???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I think kougom's ga* .
He continued hosting the server just because many were playing there. He never came to play there himself. He had to bear the costs himself. You never payed him for the server, so you have no right to demand it. Call yourself that if you wish.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
:|

He would have closed it back in October but it used to be so busy, thats why he didn't.
And funds ard NOT unlimited for him. :|

He plays CoD4 now, so he has full right to start a CoD4 server and it is his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom