Depressed ,,....Help me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

get a friend who is a girl. not a girlfriend. girls actually make better friends to boys than boys...but be honest, be what you are. be a gentleman...they wil like you.

mustang

Broken In
you said that u feel like hell,this is not a good attitude towards those people who lived in that town,it is a life u have to faces all types problems,u have to adjusts with those people after that u feels much better,playing games,introduce with them,then u never feels like hell,after all they all are human being.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Ask what your batchmates do! May be they too feel the same...Share your problems with them..make good friends..then surely you will relieve your stress.
I didn't understand this..12-40 to 4-40 study hours? Is it for self study u dedicated?

srikanthgss

Broken In
Hi azzu !

I think I can understand your problem better than anyone else because I have just completed my 12th from Sri Chaitanya in Vizag ! And I can tell you IT SUCKS BIG TIME.

If you are attending coaching just for EAMCET [thats the entrance exam for engineering and medicine in Andhra Pradesh folks] I can tell you its completely unnecesary . 3- 4 hours of serious study per day is more than enough for it.But if its for IIT and AIEEE you shud work hard.

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
yup srikanth iam jus attending for emcet
btw how much MRKS did u got

I know Now i cant get outta college but in india is there no LAW like harassing students or time limit in colleges

frnds coz of u iam gettin used to this atmosphere but still isnt there any LAW in indian constitution cant we students do anything against to this???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom