DELL ST2220L Review

Krow

Crowman
Good review, especially for a first timer.

Tips:
This looks more like a showoff than a review. Pics do the talking, but a little more text is needed.

Eg: when you say accessories included and post a picture, do write what accessories are included too.

This is constructive criticism only. I really like the fact that you posted a review. I have been very lazy in this department. Maybe I should post too. Thanks a lot for posting. :)

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
Good review, especially for a first timer.

Tips:
This looks more like a showoff than a review. Pics do the talking, but a little more text is needed.

Eg: when you say accessories included and post a picture, do write what accessories are included too.

This is constructive criticism only. I really like the fact that you posted a review. I have been very lazy in this department. Maybe I should post too. Thanks a lot for posting. :)

thanks krow. appreciate that.:smile:

@jassy, nice detailed review buddy :razz:

thanks sammy.:smile:

guys check it out again. i have added cam shots for movies which i should have done before. didn't knew. sorry.

and added text and viewing angle pics.

Rahim

Married!
Thanks for adding extra pics. Can you post a "Print Screen" Screenshot rather than from a camera, which will give us better idea of the texts?

OP
Jaskanwar Singh

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
rahim you are welcome:)
and i have lowered the brightness to 15. doesn't strain :-D

sam i will say register also. to avoid any future probs.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Thanks for adding extra pics. Can you post a "Print Screen" Screenshot rather than from a camera, which will give us better idea of the texts?

A print screen will not give you a good idea of how text is displayed on the screen coz it will capture the image rendered from the motherboard, not the one shown on the monitor. If that is tough to understand, then let me put it this way, you can take a print screen even with the monitor switched off, right? The text will look as good as it looks on your own monitor. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

A dell 21.5" Full HD for 8.5k is a good deal. Nice that you posted a review.
A DVI cable is not really expensive and need not be used unless you have a GPU.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
wow...great review...was planning to buy one myself...will consider it looking at your review....

Piyush

Lanaya
really really nice review jassy
just read it....
btw what is the relation between gaming and response time on a monitor?

Top Bottom