dell discount

OP
H

hacktom

Broken In
ok since no one replied and I have already placed an order so for others who want to buy dell laptop following discounts are available :-
1) If someone in your family is central government employee you get 5 %.
2) If you know someone who is working for dell or in some company which is on dell's list for discount you get around 8%(not sure so please ask sales representative).
3) If you are a college student you can get discount by producing id card(iit and iim students can get more discount).
4) Requesting sales representative for discount. He may get you Rs 1000 - 2500 discount. Depends on your capability. One of my friend last year was able to get Rs 2000 discount + targus laptop backpack.

mrintech

Technomancer
I got the discount on following:

3) If you are a college student you can get discount by producing id card(iit and iim students can get more discount).

BTW Thanks for detailed Info

:)

alienware

Right off the assembly line
How much discount did u get as a student/

Also if someone is a relative of central govt. employee and is student will he get more discount?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
don't expect much from that student discount.. I was offered 3%, and i study in an nit..

I too had a friend who managed to squeeze in a few goodies courtesy his quick tongue.. I tried but got nothin..

Anyways i bought an hp..

ankurgel

He loves himself.
Ahoy!! Thanks for the info guys. Hopefully, it will help many buyers seeking discounts on Dell.
Adding to it, if someone is looking for students-discount on Macbook-Pro. It is 5% on college-student id.
Also, one of my friend customized the rig online and then talked on phone to Dell's customer officials about discounts. They asked him to mail whatever rig he is looking for then they can decide the discount if he can get any discount on it on any terms.
Never asked if he got any, but seems like huge chunk can be snatched from them

Last edited:

pratik385

In the zone
Please check review of xps 15 by mohit, he has clearly mention how to get discounts.
And only one discount scheme is applicable.
Ive also got a discount but through bargain around 1-2k + 3CC 8% and also got some freebies. So one can get around 12 % discount.

My config is
i7 2630
1080p r+gb
4gb
750gb
2gb gt540
backlit
3CC
Freebies: Mcafee 15months + Synergy 2.0 + Dell Laser mouse + HDMi cable
@ 68K

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
lets all move into army ... :D..

btw i heard that warranty is not covered if u buy from army canteen..does ne1 knows nething abt it??

Top Bottom