DataOne unlimited now for Rs.500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Yes , bsnl yesterday made an ad. on TOI kolkata and announced it, i cant provide link right now as i am posting from mobile, anyone can check yesterdays Kolkata TOI 2nd page.

ZOMG! Thats GREAT. I am thinking of changing over to the UL plan if its available in bangalore.

I am going to go alternate months with UL and H500 scheme, so that both downloading as well as gaming can be done.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
great news.....

is it applicable for tamil Nadu ??

i am now wondering wht offers other gona bring ... since new year is comming ... many ISP will announce thier offer this season only ...

lets see...

i am expecting 512 Kbps UL to drop around 500 Rs..... and introduction of 3G ...

axxo

99.9% Idle
great news.....

is it applicable for tamil Nadu ??

i am now wondering wht offers other gona bring ... since new year is comming ... many ISP will announce thier offer this season only ...

lets see...

i am expecting 512 Kbps UL to drop around 500 Rs..... and introduction of 3G ...

day dreaming :D. I would be happier if they upgrade atleast Home 750 UL to 512Kbps.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Contrary to popular belief, i think this offer is valid for the month of Nov only. I pray they extent it to all the states and every month :)

OP
Tech.Masti

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
@naveen....
3g will launched probably on next year, no chance for this year launch.... And BSNL will launch this on metro cities only at first go, so keep finger cross:(

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
You can't celebrate another year without 3g
It will be launched by Dec or Jan

apoorva84

In the zone
nothing new in karnataka's bsnl website. but i did find out that they are offering free broadband gaming till November 30th..will try it out.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I can't understand....... those points...can anyone care to explain ?

1)This Tariff is valid for six months (i.e up to 13.05.2009).

3)Existing unlimited Home & Business customer may migrate to this plan on
application basis.

My question, Is it for 6 months? & am I need to drop an application for it or automatically get changed ?

BTW, am using Home UL750Plus.

here is the link *www.calcuttatelephones.com/modiul_pl.shtml

mrbgupta

Journeyman
This is surely a promotional offer to increase customers .If they get good response they may extend it.

For migration part I am confused too.May be Home customers can migrate to business plan or vice versa.Not quite sure though.

No need to drop any application for existing customers except migration.

mrbgupta

Journeyman
@dreamcatcher
U have Night Unlimited facility.
By the way can't resist to say, seems you dream all the night and don't utilize that facility :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom