Dataone problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
I've a dataone Home500 plan. From the past few days, the link LED keeps glowing and I'm not able to access net at all. This has been happening all of this month and at NIGHT TIMES ONLY.

For starting few days, it occured during NU time. Now it happens after 11 at night upto 10 or 11 in the morning. Local officials are unaware of the problem. Now what can I do?

ECE0105

In the zone
1-800-424-1-600

Call them and they will give u another 5 numbers to call up and one of these will be the correct one ;-)

OP
webgenius

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
ECE0105 said:
1-800-424-1-600

Call them and they will give u another 5 numbers to call up and one of these will be the correct one ;-)
Been-There-Done-That. Nobody knows what the problem is. Got to know from some BSNL guy that some area offices switch off their routers at night. Dunno why they do it:mad:

My area JTO told me today that it's a problem with underground cable. He says it happens only at night because the moisture will be more then, and the wire insulation is not good.

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Link lamp always glows continously when u are connected

What error is Windows showing,are u able to conect at night?

might be u server is down at night.

Contact the BSNL Service Engineer

OP
webgenius

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
gopi_vbboy said:
Link lamp always glows continously when u are connected

What error is Windows showing,are u able to conect at night?

might be u server is down at night.

Contact the BSNL Service Engineer
LINK LED doesn't always glow. It needs to be stable. It's the ACT LED that keeps glowing whenever there's data transfer.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
BSNL official are pathetic. no one knows wats going on and its very hard to catch them. i am having the same prob. feel like murdering. just cant understand if they cant provide quality servic then y do they roll out with these srvices. all government services are crap.

saikibryan

Journeyman
sysfilez said:
BSNL official are pathetic. no one knows wats going on and its very hard to catch them. i am having the same prob. feel like murdering. just cant understand if they cant provide quality servic then y do they roll out with these srvices. all government services are crap.
right said buddy...
i'm also a home 500 user
when i have problems...usually adsl link always there...
no problems with adsl led/ethernet led absolutely
bsnl have many problems, sometimes it's with their servers/exchange/...god only knows what...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom