CS:GO pre-order up on flipkart!

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Game, PC)

Just Rs 559/-

That's why Valve and flipkart rock!

credit to Muraliutd for spotting the deal.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Thanks guys.... Seems TDF is faster than flipkart notification system. I subscribed to that notify me. But no mail came yet :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
Thanks guys.... Seems TDF is faster than flipkart notification system. I subscribed to that notify me. But no mail came yet :p

That flipkart notification system or whatever its called, never really worked for me either.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
but CS:S is 20$ even now, why would they Sell CS:GO at lower price?
They may release the game as AAA title price like they did with portal 2 and then reduce the price after few months.

CS:S is 20$?? Are you sure? It is in sale now, the price is 9.99 $. And in flipkart CS:GO price is 559. Cant we add this game in steam, after purchasing from flipkart??

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
CS:S is 20$?? Are you sure? It is in sale now, the price is 9.99 $. And in flipkart CS:GO price is 559. Cant we add this game in steam, after purchasing from flipkart??

leave the sale prices, it will be 4.99$ atleast once before the summer sale is over.

csgo is steamworks, you can and must register the game on steam after you buy it from flipkart to play.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Can anyone give a one line review of CS:GO? Then I can consider buying it.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
^thanks for link. 15$ price is exciting, pretty cheap in my opinion. If it were ea or activision, i guess the price not anything below 59.99$.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
:confused: If flipkart is giving it at 559, why are you looking for steam's 15$? Will they be different?