creative EP-630 *875 Rs* Nehru place-BEATS BOSE EARPHONES

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
Guys.. Check out the comments there in techtree..!! The review is an entire rip-off from the Trusted Reviews website...!

*www.trustedreviews.com/multimedia/review/2005/12/12/Creative-EP-630-Headphones/p1

Lol.... such a foolish plagiarism.. :D :D

K

krazyfrog

^^ Yup read that. Looks like the only thing they changed is changing the London underground to Mumbai's local trains.:D

pannaguma

Turn The Page
I want to buy this earphone, but i need to know where in mumbai i can get them at a price lower than rs.1050/-

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Can anybody tell where is it available for shopping online in India?
Its not available here in Bhubaneswar:mad:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
krazyfrog said:
^^ Yup read that. Looks like the only thing they changed is changing the London underground to Mumbai's local trains.:D
gud one :D
btw, wht abt the deafness issues? do they actually make u go deaf? how much is too much? can i have sm authenticate report with links pls, i dont want my folks to scream me whn i use the Pod :|

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
goin deaf and other ear problmes !! me too i want to know more about is !!
yeah even with my current crap earphones the bass is pain in my ears after a few minutes

enticer86

Stay Silent!
... n the earphones tht came with my shuffle feel funny when i put thm in my ears--- i feel God didnt construct my ears properly or smthing :((

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
feel funny ?? means ?? they dont sit properly in your ears or something ??

hey i did some google search on hearing loss due to Headphones not much results man....damn it :mad:

but i now 1 fact hearing music at loudnoise is danger 100 % sure :mad:
so listening to music in traffic or at market or in a noisy class room means death is certain for ur ears !! :mad:

now i am getting a feeling these earphones sit just next to your eardrums !! and if they make noise i dont know what !! am gettin afraid :mad:
and during beats (bass) sound level goes up dangerously man i found out......
u listen to cascada......or bass lovers united....the beats man its pain if listened for 30 mins on my k550i.......but cascada is simply cool :cool:and i can't resist to listening to them on my phone :confused:

*www.headwize.com/articles/hearing_art.htm

Last edited:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
feel funny means they dont sit properly in my ears...
n i basically listen to my pod befre sleeping, the slow songs sound amazing on low volume, and the rock ones dont need to b heard on very high volume,,,....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom