CPU fan problem.. stopped working.

the1337est

Hardcore Gamer
I think Op's has not applied /used any TiM or the TiM that came pre-applied with that 'new' oem cooler must be old or the oem cooler is suitable only for cpus upto 65W TDP - so if now Op gets a new TiM it will cost him 0.5k bucks so Op better opt for CM hyper TX3 Evo at ~1.4k which is a decent cooler for Op's cpu and comes with a tube of good quality TiM also.

That's what I said in my previous post, no one paid attention though lol ^.^

OP
A

Alive_Hunter

In the zone
actually i have used and applied the TiM properly... which came along with the Fan assembly.

and i have monitored the temp for couple of days... its aaprox 55 degeres to 60

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Friends , 1 question. After reading this thread, I am frightened. I have a desktop and it is 4 years old with very old intel celeron g430. When I checked the temperature, the idle temperature is between 45-50 C and on full load touches to 70 C. Most times temperature is between 55 and 65 C. Will it make any kind of trouble? Will my CPU burst soon? Pls kindly reply....
1 more doubt....
I also have a laptop Dell inspiron n4030. On load, temperature reaches 50-55 C. On full load it reaches upto 65 C. On idle condition it is about 40-45 C.
Pls kindly advise on this

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ FYI: Processor will never 'brust'. :p
It gets burnt if temperature touches too high value.
About the temperature posted by you, its very safe. So you don't need to worry about that.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
actually i have used and applied the TiM properly... which came along with the Fan assembly.

and i have monitored the temp for couple of days... its aaprox 55 degeres to 60

after installing the OEM cooler on post no. 13 you said idle cpu temp is 70c and now the idle temp is 55-60c or the load temp ?? I think the huge tem change may be due to the weather change and every TiM needs some time to function properly.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ indeed but it can't be 70c and idle temps also depends on the cooler and TiM, airflow inside of the cabinet and vcore setting under bios.

Top Bottom