CPU Configuration trouble

anandharaja

In the zone
i plan to replace my old cpu to latest cpu. already i plan to purchase in January but after heard problem in intel sandybridge motherboard, and waited for review in digit.
my planned configuration is

motherboard: intel DH67CL
Processor : i5 2500
RAM : 4GB (Any Brand)
Hard Disk : 1TB Western digital 6GB/s
Power Supply: confused.....
Cabinet: confused.....

that above configuration is already planned.

but after reading digit sandybridge review, and problem in sandy bridge motherboard iam confused what to buy.

my budget is 25K if even reason for good buy means i ready to spent extra 2K to 3K

my work is 3D animation and 3D modelling in blender.
and some times i play games.
can anyone suggest good configuration and price iam struggling.
my parents asked to go for branded pc.
which one is best Branded or Assembled.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
the problem with Sandybridge should be rectified soon.

PSU: Corsair VX450W or VX550W
Cabinet: NZXT Gamma

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
intel rectified the problem in sandbridge motherboard or not.

when will sandbridge motherboards available in india.

which mother board is suitable for my 3D modeling design, Intel DH67CL or Intel DP67BG.

Thanks

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Yep its been rectified.
New mobos have a B3 after their model numbers.

DH67CL B3 @ 6.5k - Onboard Graphics, No OC.
DP67BG B3 @ 8k - OC, No Onboard Graphics.

n.tech7

Broken In
For power supply go for Crosair or Gigabyte. These are the trusted brands. For cabinet go for Cooler master.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
Yep its been rectified.
New mobos have a B3 after their model numbers.

DH67CL B3 @ 6.5k - Onboard Graphics, No OC.
DP67BG B3 @ 8k - OC, No Onboard Graphics.

iam not aware of hardware i got news via the technical magazines only like digit.
can you explain what is OC

iam confused about that two boards.
which one is suitable for 3d modeling

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Component | Model | Price CPU |Intel i5 2400|9.5k
Mobo |Intel DH67CL B3|6.5k
RAM |GSkill/Corsair 2x2GB DDR3 1333MHz|2.3k
HardDisk |Seagate 1TB|2.7k
PowerSupply |FSP SagaII 500W|2k
Cabinet |NZXT Gamma|2k
| Total |25k

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

iam not aware of hardware i got news via the technical magazines only like digit.
can you explain what is OC

iam confused about that two boards.
which one is suitable for 3d modeling
OC mean OverClocking.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ I would suggest the op to spend atleast 4k on the smps part. corsair vx450 should be bare minimum. This will allow the op to add a better GPU in future as he's into 3d animation and rendering.

Seasonic S12II 520 @ 4100 is a good choice. Op should try and get this.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ You sure bro. On the other thread you guys debate that Saga II 500W is more than enuff and now for such a basic rig, you suggesting a Seasonic. Why so?

FSP will easily handle even if he adds a 6850 or GTX560. Isn't it?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ It can handle a 6850 easily but not sure about gtx 560. Its more power hungry. There are no proper reviews on the saga II 500 and its ability to handle upper mid range cards.

Seasonic will be a safer choice if op plans to go after 6950 or gtx 560. For 6850, sagaII is more than enough.

Vx 450 is actually a seasonic 500.

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
Intel DH67CL mother board and i5 processor available in tamilnadu?. iam live in namakkal, i asked in local computer shop they said that type of board and processor not launched in india. in some shops they said that type boards are not good in sales. iam confusing where to buy.
if i buy a DH67CL board means how can i find that board is new/problem rectified board.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
hey brother go to deltapage pheriperals in chennai to buy because they offer the above said said configuration at gud prices. Visit their site at Delta - The Best in IT in INDIA or at this address HEAD OFFICE : G-12, Nakoda Plaza, No.17, Narasingapuram St., Mount Rd., Chennai - 600002. INDIA.
Ph.: +91-44- 28521607, 28521572, 28587158, Fax.: +91-44-28547698.
No.145, Vellala Street, Purasawalkam, Near Saravana Bhavan Hotel, Chennai - 84. Ph. 42656364

Also visit Arihant Computers in Ritchie Street which is a very known for Computer parts in Chennai.There is one Arihant Computers at Adayar and Anna Nagar East also.This is a gud shop if u dont want to order online.Ok.

Address:
#A6
2nd Avenue
Anna Nagar East
Chennai -600102
Phone: 044-26281111, 044-26285110

Do check with these shops.Ok.The newer motherboards all will have a B3 revision on their packing.So dont worry but insist to buy such ones only.

d3p

PowerHouse
AMD x6 1100t is better if you are interested in Animations & Rendering.

Refer this post for more details : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/138025-amd-x6-1100t-vs-i5-2400-2500-a.html

OP
anandharaja

anandharaja

In the zone
iam not have an idea to replace my LG W1941s monitor. but after ordered my motherboard i noticed my monitor is D-sub support, but intel DH67CL mother board not support d-sub.
any adopter available to connect my d-sub monitor to DH67CL motherboard.

Top Bottom