cost of transfer paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Guys I wanted to know the price of transfer paper used for transferring inkjet printer prints to t -shirts . Also could you please tell me the average life of this transferred material, or how many number of washes it can handle .

Thanks

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
thanks ishan. How do I ask VANDIT (and who is he?). also do you have any idea of the company that makes these transfer papers, and how long the print lasts on the shirt?

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I think he means this Vandit ..
Btw .. When purchasing transfer paper, you should consider its GSM value .. Anything more than 80 Gsm is good for T shirt printing ..

vandit

In the zone
hey i didnt get it I am from a remote area...searched for it but didnt get it.... all offered me was TRANSPERANT paper and not tranfer paper....sob...:mad:

any others plz.....

and BTW it_waaznt_me what is the GSM value?? plz can u provide more details abt transfer papers...

Last edited:

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
also if possible can any one from bang can say where here i can get it..

Ishan

In the zone
i asked an uncle who is currently running a photo studiio...but he wasntknowing...and i dont know whom to ask now!:)

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmm.. Computer suppliers should have transfer papers with them .. You might also wanna try stationary stores.
GSM value is a measure of quality of the paper .. The more the better .. and costlier ..

Ishan

In the zone
canany one ask it to digit? coz i have not subscribed t..and once digit only gave a method to do this on a T-shirt.in some old issue...VANDIT which was that issue..Plz Tell everyone

*www.dharmatrading.com/html/eng/3378-AA.shtml

Last edited:

vandit

In the zone
hey ishan it is not 7.40 RS but 7.40 $ for the pack.....so before ordering .....consider that...hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom