Core i3 or amd phenom x4???highly confused!!!!!!

Ruben

Broken In
Hi frenz,

Pls suggest me which one is better ??
Core i3 2100 or AMD phenom X4 for gaming.
Core is dual core and Phenom is Quad core but both prices are almost same!!! :-(

And also i only play games for 1 hour everyday so do i need a cooler master cabinet & smps or for me any make will do..

Hrishi

Core I3. (Core 2 Core performance is better in Core I3). Plus It will consume less power.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
And also i only play games for 1 hour everyday so do i need a cooler master cabinet & smps or for me any make will do..

matter is subjective & depends on max temps that your components reach.... A simple cabinet may do..:wink:
But for PSU it's strictly recommended that you get Atleast get a CX500/cx430v2 (well clarify if your GFX is GTX 480 or GTS 450

OP
R

Ruben

Broken In
Ok guys thanks for the suggestion......i have decided for a simple cabinet and a Good PSU...is it OK????
PLs suggest!!!!!!

OP
R

Ruben

Broken In
IF i take out my gtx 480 And replace my processor with an AMD Llano A8 with integrated HD6550 D graphics will i notice any performance downfall????
(current processor is Core 2 Quad)

The GTX 480 is one of a Power HUNGRY cards .
So get atleast a good 500 W PSU as said above
IF i take out my gtx 480 And replace my processor with an AMD Llano A8 with integrated HD6550 D graphics will i notice any performance downfall????
(current processor is Core 2 Quad)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
GTX 480>>>>>any llano
why are you confused?you have such a powerful card that even if you use a dual core intel pentium 620 2.6GHz you will still be able to play 99% of the games at full HD resolution.

OP
R

Ruben

Broken In
GTX 480>>>>>any llano
why are you confused?you have such a powerful card that even if you use a dual core intel pentium 620 2.6GHz you will still be able to play 99% of the games at full HD resolution.

Ok whitestar_999 thanks for clearing my doubt....

Just one more thing....actually one of my friends is planning to buy a Llano..so is the integrated graphics in Llano A8 more powerful than INTEL HD 4000????

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Ok whitestar_999 thanks for clearing my doubt....

Just one more thing....actually one of my friends is planning to buy a Llano..so is the integrated graphics in Llano A8 more powerful than INTEL HD 4000????

If intended for gaming, then better invest in G620+6770/6670. Llano is only for HTPC.

Top Bottom