Copy Protect my DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
I was looking for a software or a method to copy protect my home made video DVD. I have to give that DVD to my relatives, they have a PC. I want them to watch the DVD on DVD Player but do not want them to copy the DVD to their PC.
I am quiet sure DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter or Alcohol are the worlds alien to them, they simply have no idea what they are!! So I am not looking for any strong DVD Enncryption, anything that can just prevent copying of the DVD to PC will be enough.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I don't know about a particular software that copy-protects homemade DVDs. But if you ask to me, what's the point? There isn't a single copy-protection procedure that works 100% or hasn't been cracked.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
@apollo , how many ppl try to dump discs using alcohol or something else ?
most try nero as it is bundled with most recorders . so if a copy protection can prevent disc copy from nero , most ppl cant copy it . this is my idea , u may not agree . but something is better than nothing . so any idea of a copy protection that overcomes nero ?

Anindya

In the zone
Hey for the past few months even i am looking for this kind of software. I have even posted twice in this forum asking but to no avail. My purpose is the same as urs(Jamesbond007).

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
in nero , if u can stop copy process after it has copied data ( at 99% ) or stop copying at 1% by some method like bad sector or something , it shud be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom