Convert PayPal to Bank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Can Anyone Please Deposit Rs. 750 to my bank acc . i will pay 21 USD via Paypal . i want to make it within 2 days that is why it is important . paypal sends in 5 days

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ What kind of help you're asking for man ! Like some sca........
Didn't you read the rules ?!
Don't spam this forum :(

din

Tribal Boy
LOL, sorry but you were asking the reverse 2 or 3 weeks back ? I mean you said you need paypal, you will pay cash ?

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Yes , Thats my problem , my GF's Bday is 3 day after this and i have to buy a present for her for 500-600 almost . i have around 21 dollers in paypal , if i withdraw using my paypal , it will take atleast 5 days . so i m requesting this . i pay first . and the amount should be deposited in my HDFC acc in that same day . please guys understand

viswanadh

Broken In
Yes , Thats my problem , my GF's Bday is 3 day after this and i have to buy a present for her for 500-600 almost . i have around 21 dollers in paypal , if i withdraw using my paypal , it will take atleast 5 days . so i m requesting this . i pay first . and the amount should be deposited in my HDFC acc in that same day . please guys understand

Hi I can't help you in the exchange but there are some sites that accept Paypal

*www.google.co.in/search?q=gifts+to+india+paypal

You can also try on ebay.in. But ask the seller first whether he accepts Paypal or not before you bid/buy at ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom