Conversion of excel sheets into PDF format

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashisatya

Right off the assembly line
Need some help guys. I have to convert some MS Excel files into the PDF format. I have already converted some MS Word files into the PDf format at the adobe website. Remember this is for our company, not for my personal usage. Our company has a subscription at adobe.com where one can convert a file (of supported formats) into a PDF document fro better look and better protection. It's working quite well for word documents, but the outcome for Excel sheets is not good. So, I need some help abt reformatting the Excel sheets and converting them into PDF. Any help would be appreciated.

Shashi Kumar Nagulakonda
Software Engineer
Xinthe Technologies

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Whichever document u r...Word..Excel...HTML.... u can make a PDF form.. correction u can print a PDF form by using any PDF printer sw.... for example PrimoPDF, the one i use.. it's free.. has less nags.. & is easily installed

After installation.. check out ur "Printer" folder in My Computer.. u have a new printer.. namely "PrimoPDF"

Change the properties as per ur wish.. like dpi... more dpi.. bigger file...

SIMPLE.

And for the 10mb PrimoPDF software.. GOOGLE "PrimoPDF printer"

tuxfan

Technomancer
Install OpenOffice from one of the last Digit DVDs. Open Excel sheets in the OpenOffice spreadsheet programs and click on File > Export to PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom