Conversion of DVD-ISO to CD-ISO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binit

Right off the assembly line
Hi friends I just wanted to know if it is possible somehow to convert a DVD-ISO file to equivalent no.of CD-ISOs?
I see many games etc.which are in DVD-ISO format but since i dont have a dvd writer so i would like to convert them to cd-iso somehow and burn them on CDs

hullap

Cyborg Agent
mount image on virtual drive with alcohol and make image of it again and changing the NEVER SEPERATE option to 700MB
if u dant have alcohol dwnld it fron *www.alcohol-soft.com/

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
Binit said:
Hi friends I just wanted to know if it is possible somehow to convert a DVD-ISO file to equivalent no.of CD-ISOs?
I see many games etc.which are in DVD-ISO format but since i dont have a dvd writer so i would like to convert them to cd-iso somehow and burn them on CDs

wrong section buddy

plz read forum rules also

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
saurabh dude~ If its the wrong section.... Mods will shift it .... Don't you bother....Just help that Guy out.......I saw you posting a similar message in another thread~ *roll*

@Binit:

Well do one thing. RAR-ify the DVD ISO and then divide it into CD-sized splits using WINRAR.... Burn those splits on CDs and then merge the splits at the destination. Then unRAR the DVD ISO and mount it using Daemon tools or any equivalent tool.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom