Console!!! gfx!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
(up to 24000rs tho)
PS2 is prett good for graphics........but i suggest u save some more money and go for PS3 and with that u can even watch Blue Ray movies......

lol.......:Dit s not available in showroom....may be can try one in grey market......

hes talking abt spending 6k max..and u want him to throw 24k..great ....

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
In chennai PS2 costs 6100...I think its toooo costly.:confused:. Am i rite...:cool: And please post me the current prices at various cities...:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Awesome deal man.Congrats for the purchase.Do check out the most popular titles for it.Also welcome aboard the Playstation 2 gang.:D

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Awesome deal man.Congrats for the purchase.Do check out the most popular titles for it.Also welcome aboard the Playstation 2 gang.:D

Thanx... since i dont have any TV now (cause i m stayin in chennai...bachelor room:D).. I decided to give it to my bro.. Until then i use it in my friends room who have a TV in his room... My first game title that i buy is GTA:VCS and LCS....:D:D:D:D
I hardly fund time 2 play... So i think it took ages to finish it..

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
good... which shop.....PM me the details. will use it for future reference.

what is the box pack color??is it yellow??

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
How could i identify my ps2 as original or fake.. i see the controller and the finishing is perfect and err.. some logo is flashy there...:D. Or else i could check somethin else..

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
no ps2 dupe is ther..u biought new orginal one with warranty and then modded r8??

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
How could i identify my ps2 as original or fake.. i see the controller and the finishing is perfect and err.. some logo is flashy there...:D. Or else i could check somethin else..
If you mean the console then there is no such thing as duplicate.All they do is pick up an official one & mod it.The only fake products you can have are it's accessories like controller, memory card, component cables etc.

Here's how you can identify if the controller is genuine or not:
You will notice that the original controller finish is very dark & shiny black towards the edge of the controller socket(one which you insert into the controller slot).Second difference is the patenting of the "Dual Shock" logo on the top of the controller.In a fake controller the colour would be a bit faded blue & in the original it would be very dark in colour.Last but not the least he (the shopkeeper) mentioned was the response of the R3 button.He manually showed it to me by pressing R3 on each controllers & the fake one seemed a bit dodgy.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
allwyndlima said:
If you mean the console then there is no such thing as duplicate.All they do is pick up an official one & mod it.The only fake products you can have are it's accessories like controller, memory card, component cables etc.

Here's how you can identify if the controller is genuine or not:

Thanks allwyndlima......

Playing GTA:VCS in ps2 seems 2 be irritate.... I m wise KB+mouse guy..
but d grafix is good...:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom