Connect TV with two cordless headphones. How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsbindra

Broken In
I want to connect the TV with two cordless headphones simultaneously. What is the best way to do it ? Is using bluetooth the way to go? Or is there any other better method? If Bluetooth is to be used, which hardware do u suggest? ie, some sort of base station and two headphones. Can u suggest some brand names? Thanx for ur time.

slugger

Banned
do those two wirelss headphones come along with a transmitter that can be attached to the audio jack?

if yes, then use an audio jack splitter to be able to attach bothe the transmitters to the telly

OP
N

nsbindra

Broken In
^^ I have not yet bought any hardware. I would be buying headphones (Bluetooth?? a2dp???) on all u guys advice. Come on guys!!!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
A2DP with TV? Which TV? I'm hearing this for the first time! All the cord-less headphones I've seen are FM based and haf a small transmitter which plug into the headphone 3.5mm jack. As slugger said, get a Splitter and connect both the transmitters to it.

narangz

Web developer
Even I haven't seen A2DP based headphones for TV. I've seen the FM transmitter based cordless headphones. The transmitter is plugged into the TV output 3.5 mm jack & the headphones recieve the signals from the transmitter. And if you want to use two headphone sets do as slugger suggested.

int86

You'r Born Free
Get two sets of same brand, and connect just one transmitter to TV. And use both recievers simultanuosly.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I have seen Infrared cordless headphones here in chennai.

btw, you can try connecting a splitter to the receiver, and connecting 2 headphones to the splitter. that can work. you can find headphone splitters common in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom