Congratulation shantanu

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
@href : that was too long and i wanted some originality :p so removed _webmaster , thanks to you and xbonez... :D:D

shantanu

Technomancer
control about what dude.. ? man it comes in etiquettes (edited Xbonez(spelling was wrong) that when someone congrazulate you then you should thank in return.... if you guys feel .. i wont reply again :p .. and i am not excited.. it just feels good..

once again thanks all of you for such a great BIG thank you and congrats thread,,,, :D

vish786

"The Gentleman"
shantanu said:
control about what dude.. ? man it comes in atticates.. (may be spellling is wrong) that when someone congrazulate you then you should thank in return.... if you guys feel .. i wont reply again :p .. and i am not excited.. it just feels good..

once again thanks all of you for such a great BIG thank you and congrats thread,,,, :D
i know how its feel when someone declares u dictator :D or moderator. but i'm not telling u not to reply... i can feel u right here. :D... control ur emotions tats it. :p

i was wondering wat was that atticate. :D

shantanu

Technomancer
that was a spelling mistake (thats why i wrote that maybe a spelling mistake.)

if you want i can lock the thread..

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
ur purposely asking me again ... and u already know what my reply would be.....

Dont lock the thread. :D

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
gx_saurav said:
ah...someone to save me from the wraith of the Penguin lover mod & the fruit lover mod :D....congratulations buddy
You can take my name. And don't worry I am not doing any moderation anymore.

Arsenal_Gunners said:
Only use them when talking with another mod:p
You'll have no idea what and how things go on in Mod's section :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom